V6 Studies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breeder

Reaction score
Okay, I'm actually in my third generation going into fourth. I have currently had a Violetchi, a Chanotchi, and a Mametchi. Yes, I know it's a little late to start a log so instead I will tell you what I've figured out. Some things though I am not so sure on. When I make a THEORY if anyone can confirm it please do so. When I make a CONCLUSION that means its a tip you should look at and I know this tip is for certain. Alright lets get started. :gozarutchi:

In my studies so far I've found the following CONCLUSIONS:

1: Your tamagotchi will either play with his/her instrument or his/her toy about every half-hour. Sometimes more often, sometimes less.

2: The mail man comes around every other half an hour at every **:30. What I mean is he would come at 10:30, then 12:30, then 2:30 etc.

3: When your tamagotchi is an adult it will get its pay for preforming at precisely 9:30 am.

4: The shop restocks at: The time your tamagothchi wakes up, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm.

5: When your tamagotchi is an adult and if its a music star, it will have to go to its concerts at 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and 7:00 pm.

6: When your tamagotchi grows from a baby to a toddler, look at the time. REMEMBER that time. For now we'll make an example and say it grew at 8:00 am. The next day around 8:00 am it should grow into a teen. The next day however, six hours from 8:00am, it will grow into an adult. So what if your tamagotchi would have to grow in the middle of the night? It will. Trust me, I experienced it. :mametchi:

Here is a THEORY of mine.

I believe that the Music Star will have a growth chart like the V4.5 since the V4.5 had three stats you could plus up just like the Music Star has. My "proof"? Well I got an Itchigotchi and I kept my highest stat TONE. I got a Violetchi as a result. But I also heard someone got a Mimitchi from an Itchigotchi. They probably had RHYTHM or ORIGINAL as their highest.

That's all folks! (For now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a change to CONCLUSION #2: it appears that the mailman will come at **:30 times like 2:30, 3:30 etc. But the times he will come at are completely random.

4: The shop restocks at: The time your tamagothchi wakes up, 12:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 6:00 pm.
thanks so much for tip #4, i always thought the shop changes stock every time my tama wakes up and that's it. so now i know to check it at those times. thanks!

No prob. :huh:

Also, a change to #3. Not only will your tama get paid at that time but also: When it grows into a todd, the Preschool teacher will come and give you your new toy! When your tama grows into a teen the Music Teacher will come and give you your new instrument!

i have another tip to add to your list of tips!

TIP # 7:

playing with the music games does 4 things for your tama:

a - it increases music skill points

b - decreases stress

c - helps your tama maintain its weight

d - keeps your tama happy

OUT OF TOPIC NOTE:

i think i dreamt about posting this coz i logged in to tamatalk today thinking that i had already posted this to this topic but then i checked it and it wasn't on.. so i felt a major déja vu writing it today.. weird eh?

Alright, here's what happened with my 4th generation.

Boy

Toddler: Kuribotchi

Teen: Kikitchi

Adult: Gozarutchi

Instrument: Violin

Stats:I kept Original at the highest and Tone the second highest.

Experiment: I took horrible care of him. (on purpose) I kept his happiness and hunger both on one heart and occasionally kept a mess out for a while. I got a Gozaritchi in return.

I have a new theory. I wonder if tamagotchis in Music Star grow depending on how you treat them and if it depends on their music genre. Just thought I would mention that my Gozarutchis genre was Jazz. I just changed it to Classical after he grew.

Ok, I got a girl. I'm going to try and treat her with excellent care and maybe I'll get a Mimitchi. :) (I NEVER got a Mimitchi before but I've always wanted one. I hope this works) Rainbow-Monkey said that she didn't let more than two hearts go down at a time. She also said her stats were in the six-hundreds when her tama grew into a Mimitchi and that it was into Rock & Roll. So far, I've done mostly everything that she has done. I've never let more than two hearts go down.(I slipped up once while my tama was a baby. I hope that will not count.) My Chamametchi is into Rock & Roll. Hopefully I don't need the 600 stats but I'll think about that later. I'll update when my Chamametchi grows.

Thanks to Rainbow-Monkey for the info. :eek:

Alright, my Chamametchi grew into..(drum roll please)... A Chantotchi! :)

Hmm, I followed just about everything Rainbow-Monkey said. Although, she did say that while her tama was into Rock & Roll and she had all stats in the 600s or more, she also mentioned that her tama played the guitar and drums.(Not at the same time. My guess is she had her play the guitar then the drums or something like that) My tama "played" the Mic, nothing else. I followed everything she did for her tama except the instrument part.

NEW THEORY: I wonder if it depends on how you treat your tama AND on what instrument they play.

Please post any theory's you might have on the Music Star growth pattern.

Latest posts

Back