v6 tamatown question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaline

Reaction score
I don't get it.

So, i logged on tamatown today with my v6 Mimitchi and clicked on my profile, i noticed a 'treasure map hunt'.

Would someone explain to me what it is? :huh:

Also maybe on what to do with it? ;3

The treasure hunt is a new feature that has been implemented into TamaTown. Look around TamaTown and try to find the missing map pieces to finally show the full content of the map!

Apparently, the prize for finding all the map pieces is a map of TamaTown, where instead of walking through the streets of TamaTown, you can instead click on a location on the map and you will be immediately transported to that location!

Last edited by a moderator:
The treasure hunt is a new feature that has been implemented into TamaTown. Look around TamaTown and try to find the missing map pieces to finally show the full content of the map!

Apparently, the prize for finding all the map pieces is a map of TamaTown, where instead of walking through the streets of TamaTown, you can instead click on a location on the map and you will be immediately transported to that location!

But could you possibly tell me where these pieces might be? :huh:

well, im not sure but i think it unlocks a map or gives a prize to ur account OR tamago/music star but yeah im confuzed at that too :angry: :huh: :rolleyes: :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back