V6: Twins Kakoi and Wogal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxDarkAngelxX

Reaction score
Congratualtions are the words i hear today when i woke up the parents were gone and i was left with two precious baby boys. So lets start with Kakoi.

Kakoi:

Origionally supposed to be a girl even though still loved he is a boy. When he was born he had 249 in all skills since his parents were so good. He likes the Turntable and panda bear (i think i havent let him play with it i dont think the toy matters because i dont want him playing with it anyways) He has a twin brother named Wogal. He is on my Purple black and pink tamagotchi. Today he also might have more brother/sisters im getting two more batteries for my other tamagotchi's. As of right now Kakoi's info is...

Name: Kakoi

Weight: 10lb

Stress: 00

Hearts filled: all of them

Tone: 314

Rhythm: 312

Origional: 403

Music: Hip-Hop

Gen: 2nd

Character: Kuribotchi

Wogal:

For this tama it didnt really matter to me what gender it was i knew i was going to pick the name out when i saw it but you cant beat the name Yeager. (Yeager was his parent the gen before him) He is the twin of Kakoi. He must be in the shadows though because i made them play some games during class since i had them both and my friend wanted to connect them. out of the four game he lost all of them. :( So i think Kakoi has a huge advantage or something. Wogal plays the piano and his toy is the train. He is super cute i love him. His stats are.....

Name: Wogal

Weight: 17lb

Hearts filled: All of them

Stress: 00

Tone: 288

Rhythm: 278

Origional: 316

Music: Jazz

Gen: 2nd

character: Kuribotchi

Latest posts

Back