V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chknpwner

Reaction score
Hey all i need some help. I recently bought a v6 (which i highley recommend) but i have discovered about space families on the v5s i was just wondering if space families are compatable with v6s also i have obtained a cd from the king and i have no idea how to play it plz help me.

yes they can marry, but there is no such thing as space family on the V6. but you have to obtain a stereo in order to play the CDs. Hope I helped!

can't get a sace family and you need a stereo for cd's

There is no such thing as a space family at all. It's a blended on V5 (because there will always be a non-space parent), and there are no families on the V6. You can't get any of the space characters on V6, either, if that's your question. However, all V5 and V6 characters can connect with each other.

The CD question has already been answered.

it means that the space family is classified on the v5 as 'blended family' on the status screen, because the planetchi is married to your regular character, so its not a pure space family. its easier to call it space family though, so it doesn't matter.

and i think the original question was whether the sunnytchi could marry to a v6. and yes, any v5 character can marry a v6 character. :D

to make things clearer heres another way to put my question, is it possible to get a space mate for my v6 ALONE without infared connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back