V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plase twyp pwoply or else we wwont undwerstwand a wsrord your saywning!Well i do understand,but,who would leave it on the clock?

soz didnt realize i had caps on any way people do leave it on the clock at school to avoid teachers
It is a good method to avoid teachers, but that sucks knowing it lowers your meter. I will have to use my lanyard method. lol.

lanyard method?
Yup! Wear a loose shirt(or sweater) and put your tama on a looooooong lanyard under your sweater so it's just hidden by your sweater when you stand up. Then you can play with your tama under your desk, and if the teacher tells you stand up to search you, s/he won't be able to see it cuz your shirt covers it.

:) You may wanna remove the chain and use a long ribbon over a lanyard w/metal if you don't have an undershirt on!(even if you wear a bra) because the metal will be cold against your tummy! >w<

Yup! Wear a loose shirt(or sweater) and put your tama on a looooooong lanyard under your sweater so it's just hidden by your sweater when you stand up. Then you can play with your tama under your desk, and if the teacher tells you stand up to search you, s/he won't be able to see it cuz your shirt covers it. :) You may wanna remove the chain and use a long ribbon over a lanyard w/metal if you don't have an undershirt on!(even if you wear a bra) because the metal will be cold against your tummy! >w<
yeah ok that makes sense not that i really have to worry about that much or at least any more! Though in my one class my english teacher was just stupid he'd lecture about something off topic and i played my tama games lol We had gotten a lot of free time in that class as well so more tama fun! Now it's college so not so much tama time lol

and yes metal against bare skin is cold. The bra doesn't help in situations like so >.<

yeah ok that makes sense not that i really have to worry about that much or at least any more! Though in my one class my english teacher was just stupid he'd lecture about something off topic and i played my tama games lol We had gotten a lot of free time in that class as well so more tama fun! Now it's college so not so much tama time loland yes metal against bare skin is cold. The bra doesn't help in situations like so >.<
Agreed. lol.

Latest posts

Back