v8

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T BID!!! DON'T BID!!! THE TAMAGOTCHI YOUR ARE GOING TO BID ON IS A FAKE!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A V8!!! NOT EVER IN JAPAN!!! DON'T BID!!! DON'T BID!!!

my friend is getting v8s and they are not made by bandi. i will tell you if she getz them

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, the versions only go to V3. Then remember, you get what you pay for!! All real tamas should be between $15 (V3) to $40ish (entama)[/SIZE]

V8's DO NOT EXSIT!!!!!!!! DO NOT BID DO NOT BID ON ANY TAMA ABOVE V3!!!! Meaning V4 and above!!!!!!

Tell ya mom not 2 bid! Its a F-A-K-E!!! FAKE! If she asks y she shouldn't bid, tell her u looked it up on tamatalk. Version 8's will probly come out in 2020! Don't buy a version 8 till then! I saw a version 5 on e-bay. I wasn't even thinking of buying it. Know why? version 3's just came out this year! What ever u do, DON"T BID!!! If u want a fake, bid. If u want a real 1, DON"T BID!!! Buying a fake tama on e-bay is a big wast of money. If i were u, i wouldn't bid.

DUDES! you guyes shouldn't trust EBAY they are geeks once my friend got a FAKE v4 and it couldn't connect to mine and the tamagotchi was to big for the screen!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey2826 is right! but really, really, REALLY, make sure the tama you bid on (v1, v2, v3) is NOT FAKE!!!! Sometimes you CAN trust them. If you do not get a ripoff on a tama v1, v2, or v3, you're OK. But really, if you got a v8, what does it do?

i wouldn't...well...maybe...no...yes...no...um...nevermind. it could've been a typo. (ex: v8 what they really meant was v3) i would just trust my heart. if you truly think it's coool i would get it. besides you would probably be the only one who had a v8. i would want one! if you get it colud you tell me what it does...it sounds interesting.

[SIZE=14pt]WARNING[/SIZE] it could be a fake. also maybe bandai didn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back