V9?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
Note before story: I wasn't sure which forum to post this topic in, so it's fine if someone moves it. This seemed like the most suitable to me.

I was talking to my friend (who lives across the country, so we were emailing) and I said "Hey, I just got a V5!" and she replied, "Oh, cool. I have a V9. I ordered it online."

Is she being honest? I'm not sure...

BANDAI hasn't released the V6 yet in the US. That's all I know...

She is probably half lying.

If V6's haven't come out in the USA that includes across the country.

She probably did order a V9 online, but it's a fake. V9's have not come out yet, V6's haven't even come out yet. She probably ordered a phony online and was convinced that it was a V9.

Well it could be some other type of tamagotchi. there are many different ones.

Or your friend might be mixed up with versions.

Your friend is lying, My friend says there is a v.100 Yeah right..... :rolleyes:

your friend is lying. On the official bandai tamagotchi website is says the newest tama soon to be coming out is the v6. Not the v9.

"Tamagotchi" is a Bandai product. Bandai hasn't released a Tamagotchi V9 yet. Your friend probably purchased a virtual pet made by JD or TS. Those companies make their virtual pets look similar to Tamagotchis. When sellers list them on ebay, they are often incorrectly described as Tamagotchis.

Like some other people said, there are three possibilities:

1: Your friend ordered something online that was a version 9 of something that was NOT a Tamagotchi, but thought it was.

2: Your friend ordered a phony Tamagotchi, and whoever sold it was just trying to make money.

3: Your friend was lying, that`s all there is to it.

You know your friend better than I do, so you can decide which is most likely. Hope this helps! :D

Thanks, guys. She showed it to me and it had no antennae and it didn't say 'Tamagotchi' or 'Tamagotchi Connection' above the screen, but it did strongly resemble a Tamagotchi. It even had a little character (I didn't recognize it as a Tamagotchi character) abstractly bouncing around the screen.

I think I know if it's fake or not ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back