Valentine Cards?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjas-rock-my-sox

Reaction score
Hey TT! ^_^

Did you already get your Valentine Cards? I did! I got Pirates of the Caribbean. Of coures.. :rolleyes: I love them! They are so cute! My mom got them for me. At school we are selling Roses for a 1.00$ its pretty cool! I'm hopping this year I will get a rose! :wub: That would be cool! Me and my friends are going to exchange roses and we are going to pretend it was a secret inmirer (sp?) But anyways, what kind of Cards are you going to get or already have? ^_^

-NINJA ♥

Happy Valentines!

How do you get that weird pinkish color? Some people have different colors than on the available colors. How? How? HOW??? Well I gotta use red anyway. At my school we don't have VD parties or exchange valentines 'cuz i'm in junior high but im gonna make them on the computer for people I like. Yay! Personalized extra-special!

You know how to get the other colors right? Just highlight what you typed, and change your color to pink/etc. Sorry if that was confusing :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't really buy Valentine cards unless they have my favorite TV show or movie on them. Those are REALLY hard to find, so the last I celebrated Valentines was back in the 5th grade when we passed cards around.

How do you get that weird pinkish color? Some people have different colors than on the available colors. How? How? HOW??? Well I gotta use red anyway. At my school we don't have VD parties or exchange valentines 'cuz i'm in junior high but im gonna make them on the computer for people I like. Yay! Personalized extra-special!
Yea we don't get Valentine Parties either, and I'm in Middle School. (7th grade) my mom thinks that I'm weird cause I'm passing out Valentine Cards. lol I think its awesome!

-NINJA

Happy Valentines Day

I can't believe that my boyfriend found a Valentine's card for me before I have purchased one for him!!! Usually, I'm way ahead on these things!! Oh well...he is very sweet. :rolleyes:

Considering I'm in college, we don't hand out Valentine Cards in class anymore, but I do remember it being really fun when I was in school. We even got to make our own personal "mailboxes" for people to put our cards in. Maybe all of us nerdy adults in my Chinese class will do something fun for the occasion. :wub:

I haven't got a card from a secret admierer, only ever from my sister, but I don't know if I will get one from anyone this year either . . .

TC

I got one yesterday from a boy i have a crush

and i can't believe he actually put his name on it

And now we always hang out together I'm so happy

this day came and he's so CUTE :blink: :blink: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope! Didn't get any yet and not expecting to get any. Not because noone's my friend or anything, but I don't have any form of significant other to get it from. Valentine's day I got the day off so I'm probably just gonna sleep in and treat myself instead.

My Class Don't Celebrate Valentines Day...

Im Gonna Make My Own Cards With ''Very Corney" Poems On Them

Nope! :D I still need to buy some cards. I went to the dollar store in search of some on Sunday, but all they had was babyish ones. x.x; No way! So I MIGHT be going shopping for Valentine Day cards tonight (and might be getting a V4 is allowed.....a perfect early VD present if I may say so!). I want cute animals one, because I just love animals. :lol:

*Tgd*

not yet.

actualy i was going to make my own saying- "Valentines Day is so overrated. *list reasons why* So happy *insert made up holiday name*!

lol, i dont like valentines :lol:

if ya couldnt tell

No I havent recieve a valentine card yet... if I get one I wish it would from my crush and it said, "I LOVE YOU" in big letters :lol:

I'm not buying any. You know that "buy a card for everyone in the class or no-one at all" thing? Well there are some people in my class that I really don't want to give a card to..

-Kuchipatchi-

My mom got me these cute cards with animals on them with cute sayings. :eek: They come with tattoos, lol! I'm going to attach candy to them, too. :D

Isnt valentines day next week? o_0

Anyways, I'm going to get a Valentines day card for Sam (my crush) and ask his mum (me and all of his family are good friends) to put it on his desk for me so he will find it when he comes home from school :huh:

Whoa... Here, anyway, we just do Valentine stuff on Valentine's day morning and end of story. :S

Actually, I don't think much for Valentine's day, somehow the annoying people manage to get on everyone's nerves all year round and then get all the cards, lol. ;)

Well, I am not very bothered for that kind of thing, saves me from people asking me who sent it blahblah. :angry:

I haven't every sent a Valentine's card, nor received one on Valentine's day, but if I were to send one I wouldn't buy one, I would make my own. I think buying cards is just laziness.

Anyway, this year, my friends and I have a stupid plan. I think we are mixing April Fool's Day and Val's day all in one, but just as a joke we are supposedly to come to school with as much red on as possible, and we will be buying a huge Nestlé Caja Roja chocolate box, and then just give one to everybody (and keep the rest for us :( )

Oh! Today at school, They were selling magazines of the Valantine messages that people sent to one-n-other, And heres one of them (I wont say the names)

This one was to the IT Teacher, Someone wrote it as a joke xD

*Name goes here*

I love you with all my heart.

- Your laptop

Lol.. I was laughing for about 10 minutes straight!

Hey TT! :(
Did you already get your Valentine Cards? I did! I got Pirates of the Caribbean. Of coures.. :angry: I love them! They are so cute! My mom got them for me. At school we are selling Roses for a 1.00$ its pretty cool! I'm hopping this year I will get a rose! ;) That would be cool! Me and my friends are going to exchange roses and we are going to pretend it was a secret inmirer (sp?) But anyways, what kind of Cards are you going to get or already have? :(

-NINJA ♥

Happy Valentines!
[SIZE=14pt]You got too be kidding! No one would give me a card and if they Did I will kill them! But because I am in 6 grade I guess I have more chances of getting one. I might send one too the one I have a crush on. Who knows?[/SIZE]

On valentines day at my high school, they sell roses (6 bucks) and some other flower I've forgotten the name of (4 bucks) and the school captains will secretly deliver them to the class that they're in during 2 and 3

I am also in 7th grade and i havent done that since i was in 5th grade

since we dont really have the whole party thing where u pass out ur v-day cards,

i dont hand them out.

My school is also selling roses for $1!

wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back