Valentines Day (A disaster)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9liz9

Reaction score
Today i saw my crush in the hallway and then he came towards me and hold my hands (my heart started beating every second i looked at him and my hands holding togethere) he asked me to go to the valentines day dance but MAJOR problem my mom doesnt know that i have a crush or a boyfriend so if i tell her that i have one she'll tell me im to young to have a bf so then the dance finishes at 6pm and i go home everyday at 4pm

The Bottome Line is That:

How can i convince my mom (without telling her i have a bf) to stay an extra two hours for the dance?

I don't recommend lying to your mom, but you could get some friends to go with you and your crush. :)

Thanks Flower~Tama im actually going to do that! Thats a brilliant idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with some friends, as the others said. Just say you're going to the dance. Most likely she won't ask if you have a date.

We have dances every month in our school, they are just for fun. Nothing for bf/gf mushy gaga stuff. Just to hang out with your friends, listen to loud music, dance a little, and buy baked goods. You don't have to tell her you're going with your boyfriend. Just say you're going to hang out with your friends.

Grrr... our school only has one dance - A Christmas Dance. And it's already over for this year. *sobs*

I would just tell your mom that you are going with your friends. And since it is a school event, you could even tell her you are going with a guy friend, since it is supervised. But if you want to play it safe, go with the friends excuse. :)

Have fun at your dance!

~CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back