Valentines Day boxes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
Do you have valentine's day parties at your school?

We did yesterday! No school today DUH

I won 4th place for my box. But my prize was.....

YUMMY CARAMEL CHOCOLATES!

*My crush kept trying to steal them from me*

I only ate one and gave the others to my friends.

Boys were acting odd and Rtarded. They kept puching each other in the coconuts.

Weirdosz.

*Boys in my class! Im not saying all boys are stupid! (Besides some are very cutz and smartz)*

Anyways FUN FUN FUN

and well thats mostly my school's valentine's day party!

(If you dont believe in valentines day you will never find true love in your live)

(If you dont believe in valentines day you will never find true love in your live)
That's really nice ._.

I understand that, to a degree, you have freedom of speech, but you should try to watch what you say.

' date='February 13, 2009 06:50 pm'] That's really nice ._.I understand that, to a degree, you have freedom of speech, but you should try to watch what you say.
I know, i just wanted to tell people a myth to scare them!

Lol, not to be a party pooper but Valentine's Day was made by companies to sell chocolate and cards! :)

I haven't done that since elementary school. It was fun then, though. :3

Lol, not to be a party pooper but Valentine's Day was made by companies to sell chocolate and cards! :)
I haven't done that since elementary school. It was fun then, though. :3
LOL hey i didnt know that! Thanks!

I heard valentines day was to celebrate cupid

(you know hes the roman god of love)

Or is he?

*DUN DUN DUN*

I haven't had a Valentine's Day party since elementary school, lol.

My little brother made a Charlie The Unicorn Valentine's box though. It's really cute. :3

And Valentine's Day is just a card holiday, though on Friday I baked brownies for my friends.

I didn't get any candy grams so far :) ;; people think I'm weird hehe ^^.

Our school had a Valentines dance, which actually turned out pretty good. I danced with my crush, and managed to act halfway normal around him. And until I tripped over into the balloon arch and knocked some drinks over, I was actually quite smooth. And I was a graceful dancer, too, it's just when I'm walking/running/standing still that I mess up. :]

And this year, I had four Valentine letters in the post from Secret Admirers. It's kinda funny, actually. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back