Valentine's Day Double Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I went to the dentist today, I paused my tama-go, only to come back to a dead battery! Popping in batteries at the moment... will leave a nice long log post when she does something notable.

This is VERY odd. When I put new batteries in my tama-go, I selected download and there Monpatchi in place of Belltchi. Monpatchi is a boy, and Belltchi is a girl, and a girl can't evolve into a boy! Regardless, I just decided to go with it. I played a few games with him, even though all his happy hearts were already full. I'll make sure to get some pictures ASAP!

Whoa! That's so weird!

Update on my Music Star: Mimitchi met with the band manager-matchmaker on Sunday and the first person that came up was a kuchipatchi :) So she decided to get married and then they had a little boy :) Yesterday her band hit #1 and received an award. Every concert has been packed with tama guests :) :) :) It requires very little care at this stage, and the hearts seem to stay full a lot. However this afternoon, I was really busy at work and didnt have time to play for a couple hours. I saw that there were a couple hungry and happy hearts empty, and had to go shopping for food. I fed them one super pizza and to my surprise it filled ALLL the happy and hungry hearts! Woot. I love little surprises like that. The matchmaker comes and brings tons of money now too :) So far I like the Music Star.

Update: Parents left today, and the baby turned to a girl! I was under the impression since when it was with the parents and it was the black color that it was going to be boy, so a nice surprise as I continue to try and get different girl characters. Payents left 8 Million points, 249 in each skill, and all food and items stayed as well. Good thing because I have it PACKED from visiting tamatown :) I changed to toy to a teddy bear and left the instrument as guitar. Toys I have so far:Bear, duck, panda,mirror, doll house, book, ball, camera, tamagotchi, bandai block, car, space ship, pirate ship, skateboard. Instruments are:guitar, harp, mic, karaoke, boombox, piano, keyboard. Spcial items so far either recieved as gifts or purchased in shop: Jeans, Latin cd, Make-up, R&B cd, Mirror, Hip hop cd. The jeans were hilarious, and the animations for mirror and make up were too cute. I have not however been able to use the CDs, I'm guessing because I don't have a special cd player. I do have an instrument that's a boom box so I'm going to try and see if that is my main instrument if it will be able to play the cds....

I just named the 2nd Gen tama Aurelia :) Fed her a Mega pizza and it filled all hungry and happy hearts. Yay!

That's it for now! I'll update again later as she morphs or does anything interesting :)

So I'm not sure how I always miss the morphs, but the baby tama turned into the starfish shapped toddler, and then this morning I just noticed it was an Itchigotchi LOL. For some reason this second gen tama seems less care intensive. I might be crazy, but it just feels that way :) She should be getting her band soon , so I will update again later :)

My little Monpatchi recently evolved into Gozarutchi! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: Wondering when the matchmaker is going to come... anyone have the times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back