Valentine's Day Hatch! (Starting Feb 14)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure when my new mixes or 4us will come in the mail. If they don't arrive in time I will run my original pink v3. I have a lot of memories with that one.

I'm waiting for my 4u+ to come in the mail. I'm hoping it comes in time to join this. This is my first one since I was 14, 25 now, and i'm super excited to get back into them!

I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure when my new mixes or 4us will come in the mail. If they don't arrive in time I will run my original pink v3. I have a lot of memories with that one.
I'm waiting for my 4u+ to come in the mail. I'm hoping it comes in time to join this. This is my first one since I was 14, 25 now, and i'm super excited to get back into them!
Great choices! :mimitchi:

I rarely follow up on these, but I will try and remember.

I'll probably run my Mothra and a V3, but I have been wanting to start my Music Star up again and this may be the best opportunety to do so,

Yeah, group hatch! I'm not sure what Tamagotchi I will use yet, but I want to join you guys!

I had do buy a battery in preparation for this hatch and I'm so excited to see so many are joining! Hatches are great when it is a BIG group! :wub:

I had do buy a battery in preparation for this hatch and I'm so excited to see so many are joining! Hatches are great when it is a BIG group! :wub:
I'm super excited for this hatch too! Especially since, as you said, there's so many of us joining! My pink V3 is about to have a baby and after that I'll pause it in preparation for this.

Super excited! It's hard but I have to force myself not to start up my anniversary m!x until the 14th. this is KILLING MEEEEE

*answered myslef. (And by that o mean I went and read it... fail)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Joining with my M!x for sure! Came today! Don't think I'll hatch anything else though, unless I can pause it. Maybe I'll keep a dream town paused during the day and care for it in the evening. Not sure if that's okay, but my v5 is going right now and if it marries around that time we can throw that into the mix (not literally tehe).

Update: Joining with my M!x for sure! Came today! Don't think I'll hatch anything else though, unless I can pause it. Maybe I'll keep a dream town paused during the day and care for it in the evening. Not sure if that's okay, but my v5 is going right now and if it marries around that time we can throw that into the mix (not literally tehe).
Sure, you can run multiple tamas! My P2 arrived today so I will run it!

Ahh this is getting so exciting, cant wait to hatch with you guys, its going to be awesome! :lol:

Hope you all have a blast, I decided on my jellybean v2 (took me aaages to decide haha )

Cant wait, so excited to see how many diff tamas have been chosen, and there's so many of us!

Happy Valentines day group hatch guys! :wub:

EDIT: Now following this thread and the Hatch log so I don't miss anything :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to hatch my IDL. I put batteries in it tonight and the last Tamagotchi I had on it ran away. So I am starting completely over with it. I might also start my V3 up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back