Valentines Day is on it's way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooet

Reaction score
Ooh it's nearly Valentines Day! What are you doing? Gifts, cards a kiss on the cheek...... Ok I'm going too far! What are you doing?

Well I have to buy a present and make a card for Michael anyway.

NOT for Valentines day. For his Birthday. It's the day after.

I don't really have a true love... But at my school everyone will probably run around randomly hugging eachother :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going through hell in a handbasket trying to find something to send my girlfriend x.x

I live in Washington, and she in Oklahoma.

Last year I sent her a stuffed puppy with a heart filled with M&Ms.

I don't want to suffocate her in stuffed animals, and candy makes her sick.

Can't send flowers because they wont survive the mail.

Can't be expensive because my mom's funding it x.x I'm broke and without a job.

Argh >.<

Lol! Let's hope it's different genders. Hem hem, mind my French.

For Valentine's Day, it's me and the other single people that don't have a date to the school dance, and so far that's pretty much all my friends. We so tottaly rock...

We will mock those who are dancing to all the slow songs, and dance like losers in our own little circle, then later eat some chocolate.

Ahh, what a great Valentine's Day..

Nothing.

I hate Valentine's Day. Everyone, even my closest friends, avoid me on that day. If anyone even says 'hi' to me, I'll snap at them.

Valentine's Day is the very worst day of the year for me.

My school is all girls >.< So we won't have a dance. There's a brother school that's all boys, but the dances are only for the highschool! This school doesn't care about our socializing with boys! ARGH! Anyways, I'm going to tell my crush I like him :3

i really hope i will get a gift :) :) , and my school is (forcing) us to go to a play. it's a soem theatre that i don't really like so i wanna party when i get home...hope i can

Hmm... Unlike most of you guys, I don't have anyone for Valentine's Day, which makes me kinda sad, even wish I did...

I'm in 5th grade, so we don't have school dances yet (atleast not in my school). I snuck into an 8th grade dance once... It didn't seem very fun at all though.

Consider yourselves lucky if you have someone to be with for Valentine's Day. :)

Hmm... Unlike most of you guys, I don't have anyone for Valentine's Day, which makes me kinda sad, even wish I did...
I'm in 5th grade, so we don't have school dances yet (atleast not in my school). I snuck into an 8th grade dance once... It didn't seem very fun at all though.

Consider yourselves lucky if you have someone to be with for Valentine's Day. :)
i don't have any1 either but i am hoping the guy i like will gimmi sometin'

WELL I AM GANNA GIVE my new friend sumthing nice for Valentine's Day or i am ganna try :)
omg you r sooooo right. i should give him sometin' instead of waiting!! great idea (i know u were trying to say give not take to us)

I would do that, but the guy that's my best friend used to like me in second grade. I dunno if he still does, but now he's got a crush on a girl I don't exactly like because in my opinion she's a bit stuck up in a way, so if I were to give him something like I intended before I found this out it'd be kinda weird, unless it said "Friend" on it or somethin

Im giving my brother (I just am being nice) A MONSTER GIRL TANK! XD I dont love anyone, Im one of a kind

Well, I do like someone, but he doesn't like me back.

My dog can be my Valentine. I'll get him a bone or a slice of cheese. :(

Hehe. I 'Married' my dog a couple years ago! Yeah, he'll be my Valentine. He'll even love me when I start to 'cheat' on him! :( I love Skippy... You're right! I think I'll get him a pig-ear or something that he like, or a penutbutter-pop XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back