Valentines Day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
I dont have any plans exactly,but on the 13th my school is having a Valentine's Day dance. I've been hoping to ask my crush. I call him Alexander but his real name is josh. But on the ACTUAL day,I have a basket ball game and then I might try and bribe my mom to take my friend and I to see 'The Uninvited' and then maybe the mall. ^_^ That's about it,tho. So what are you guys doing?

The usual. Stay in bed, eat fattening icecream, and cry my eyes out while watching Soap Operahs (sp?) and playing with my Tamagotchis. ^_^

JK.xD At school we are probably going to have a lame party and pass out gushy valentines, and of course, the boys will start thinking the girls like them because of the writing inside their valentine. Boys are weird.

Whatever. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friends are going to dress up like vampires and crash our school dance.Lol we get bored.Then I'm going to Incredible Pizza with my Aunt.

^ I LOVE jons! 8DD

My sister used to work there, so we got in for free sometimes.x]

I Luff the rides. :3

Nothing really.

Well, my friends and I at lunch are lame. We'll randomly bring in a bunch of pop and cookies and have a, "party." And then flirt with all of the, "popular" guys by calling them over and asking them if they want some. ^_^

So I was like, "ZOMG WE SHOULD TOTALLY HAVE A VALENTINE'S DAY PARRTTTTTY."

But then we figured out Valentine's Day was on a Saturday. ._.

And then we were like, "Well, we'll have a party the Friday before!"

And then we figured out that's Friday the 13th. 83

So we're having a Valentine's Day/Friday the 13th party-luncheon thing.

I don't sit with many people at lunch - our school has 4 cafeterias and 2 lunch periods, so we're all split up. D:

List of what we're all bringing:

Me: One 2-liter of Mountain Dew, brownies.

Dana: Cups, homemade cookies.

Maria: Another 2-liter of Mountain Dew.

Diana: We want her to make something cool and Asian, being she is Asian and eats rice balls all the time and uses chopsticks. But she's being stubborn right nao. xD

And there's this freak we sit with at lunch. He's in 10th grade, and his name is Jimmy.

To make a long story short, him and his friends started a food fight in a different cafeteria, so they all got split up. Now he's in our cafeteria, and has no one to sit with. Dana knows him from riffle team and felt bad for him and told him he could sit with us. I really, really don't like him. He's a hick, to be quite honest. And... ugh, I just really don't like him. I want to tell him he can't sit with us anymore, but I know I can't. Ugh ugh ugh.

So we might have to include him in our "party." We really don't want to though. So we may just say, "You didn't bring anything to share with us, so we won't share with you." Or something.

I'm not a mean person though. I'm normally okay with things. I just really, really don't like him.

And I bought Hannah Montanna valentine's to give to my friends who will get it's a joke. xD

Uh... I'm not doing anything on actual Valentine's DAY. I have my guitar lesson, and then... I may go to the mall. :D

My school had a winter semi-formal last weekend. So no Valentine's Dance for us.

Sorry about me going off on a rampage of stuff you all probably don't care about. -shot-

lol Country Boy 15! My friend is gothic and she's in highschool and i'm in middle school and she's gonna crash the valentines dance XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Katie xD

There might be a fist fight, over me. Stupid stalker.

I'm not sure what I'll wear. Something strange.

I'll probably end up dancing with every guy there xDD

Probably spend a romantic day with my boyfriend<3

my school will most likely have a dance. Lik they do on every holiday.

I think I'm going to bake a big heart shaped brownie or something for all of my friends. And maybe get them a cupid keychain or something stupid to go with it :lol:

We don't have any dances! I ish gonna blackmail the dude and demand one. And yes, I know stuff they don't want out there.

If I don't magically get a boyfriend in 5 days imma hunt down little Caleb and hug him. Hes so little and cute!

His mum will be proud, she truely adores me and sees me as the perfect daughter in-law. Now all I wanna do is hug him..........

Ugh. I have to go to my mom's house that day. She'll prolly make me clean the house and stuff... But I'll sleep the whole day anyway. xD

Same stuff as usual.

Wait, Valentines Day is on Saturday, right? Then I'll probably be on MSN and TT all day and do all my normal things like hang out with the baby next door, take pictures, go to the plaayground xDDD, and I might have a friend come over.

Oh yesh, very normal.

Same stuff as usual.
Wait, Valentines Day is on Saturday, right? Then I'll probably be on MSN and TT all day and do all my normal things like hang out with the baby next door, take pictures, go to the plaayground xDDD, and I might have a friend come over.

Oh yesh, very normal.
That's ab normal, Ksenia!

I'll: eat some socks, fly to the shops, and then be a ninja. I'm more normal :) K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back