Valentines Day!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod all probably :) unless my boyfriend is planning on taking me out (which i doubt as we need to the cash we have for the Megadeth concert we're going to).

Same old same old.

I think my church has a Father-Daughter thing on Friday so I'll go to that. :3

I am just soo glad I don't have to worry about some boyfriend like some of my friends. Goodness, I'm immensely glad I'm not like them. :(

I had a valentines dance this weekend. It was so fun. I hope there is another one in school. I doubt it though D;

Off topic: I found the word ''binary'' in the dictionary xDDD.
Yesh, isn't it like something that holds a book together?? I have no idea how I even know that. The things I know are stuff that nobody cares about. And I'm probably wrong anyways. xDD But that's me for you.

Anyway, on Valentines Day, our school has already had a Valentines dance, so I'll probably just spend another Day in the Life of Esther. <3 At the Dance, I was a spaz with all my friends, drank way too much of the Pink Lemonade (it was free - yayness!) and danced with all the guys there. It was going very well until I fell into the balloon arch and popped half of them, also managing to spill my drink onto the poor loner guy sitting nearby. D:

Well, I'm going to buy my Matchmaker-Data test tomorrow. :]

In... I'd say the beginning of December, in homeroom everyone got a scantron/bubble form to fill out. You had to fill in options like, what you look for in a guy/girl, how much you value athletics, what interests you most, what color hair you have, etc.

It's Valentine's Day week, and Student Counsil is selling the results for $2 each. It shows you the top 16 males in your grade you are most compatible with, top 5 girls you would get along with best, (As friends, lol. And this is all visa versa if you are a guy. ;D), and the 5 guys in the school you are LEAST compatible with. And then it shows you the same results for the students in 10th grade.

They are on sale all this week. I was going to buy mine this morning, but I didn't have any money on me. >3< I'm going to buy mine tomorrow morning though - I'll let you know if I'm happy with my results. ;3

It's so exciting~! But some people are getting really worked up over it. One of my friends was bawling because her ex scored #2 on her Most Compatible Guys list. But seriously. It's just a test to see who values/agrees with the things you do. It's not something to get all upset about. ;-;

Nothing ='[ It'll be a regular day.

My friends will all be off with their bfs or gfs and I'll just be all *disapprove*

xD Oh yeah my friend will probably be in New York

Yesh, isn't it like something that holds a book together?? I have no idea how I even know that. The things I know are stuff that nobody cares about. And I'm probably wrong anyways. xDD But that's me for you.
I'm double posting, ha ha > :D

Binary is a computer language made up of different arrangements of the numbers 0 and 1.

The thing that holds books together is called a binding. XD

' date='February 09, 2009 07:10 pm'] Binary is a computer language made up of different arrangements of the numbers 0 and 1.
The thing that holds books together is called a binding. XD
Oh. xDD

I'm not really the brightest crayon in the box. :3

[The rest of Tamatalk: ENOUGH WITH THE CRAYON REFERENCES!! D;]

Oh. xDD
I'm not really the brightest crayon in the box. :3

[The rest of Tamatalk: ENOUGH WITH THE CRAYON REFERENCES!! D;]
I eat crayons<3

You're smart Btrg :3

Text my friends millions of "HAPPY VALENTINESSSS DAAAY" texts...

Mope?

Wear all pink... xD

Yeah, nothing to get worked up over.

We don't have a dance ;.;

And I don't have a Boyfriend, sooo... xD

Baaahhhh, Normally Student Council does Candy grams or something, guess not this year.. I was going to send a few to Karen, Ina, and Sophia... ;.;

At our school you can order roses, balloons, lollies and different flowers for people.

I didn't buy anyone anything...

I guess on the Friday I will wait til P2 to see if I get anything, but I won't.

On actual Valentine's Day, it will be my bro's bday, so that will be boring. He doesn't need to be spoilt any more >:[

I want to see a movie at the mall and walk around the mall with war paint on our face arms and legs for fun

I was meant to be going to a disco on the 13th but then it got moved to the 14th (Valentines!) which actually really annoyed me because me and my family are going away on Saturday for a week! I was so annoyed! I was hoping to get with that special someone and spend my first Valentine's Day with someone rather than alone and dateless ... :D

I don't have any plans exactly, but on the 13th my school is having a Valentines day dance
Oh!!! dun dun dun...... Friday the 13th! That's my teachers B-day....OMG

I plan to ask my crush out on a date...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing. I'm in 7th grade in a strict hebrew school so there are no dances. There would be no point to them anyway cause there are only 5 boys in my class 3 of them are fat 1 of them is annoying and has a short temper and the last one is perverted and is no longer a virgin. (I think) Nothing much is gonna happen on Valentine's day until high school where there will be tons of smexy boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back