Valentine's Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay lemme change that. Im not going to join with my iDL or Music Star, but with my Tama-Go instead! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Would anyone be upset if I had to join late? My P's still has not come and EMS doesn't have shipping along with it so I have no idea when it's coming. I hope I don't have to drop out of this one. x_x.

There's absolutely not any problem!! Don't feel sorry about it! It's okay you can join whenever you can! ;) :D

I think I'll join in with my beloved v4. Also, I'll write its adventures on my log (In my siggy!) So check it out there!

He he he... Lucky has been waiting so long for this...

In just some hours, he will hatch his beloved(mine too) SON!!!!! I can't wait!!!

I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight...From the first moment of 12:00 at nightfull I will stand up like a zombie and silently/quickly go to hatch him!!!! ;) :D :D :D

Ok its Valentines Day and my Tamago didnt arrive soo LETS DO IT WITH A V4

Its an Obotchi Girl which im taking perfect care for( i got her cos i forgot to feed her during class) So now she did a poop. she wants to say HI PS i named her AQUA

Obotchi: Im a Hobotchi, im awesome!

Me: dont you mean Obotchi

Obotchi: Well its not my fault that my intelligence points are low

Me: Actually,its your fault for refusing to play a game

Obotchi: IM HUNGRY GIMME ICE CREAM
Me: You get ONE

Obotchi Yay

Mattaritchi: HELLO GUYS IM IN A BOX RiGHT NOW

Me: Huh? I never knew Tamas were alive without batteries?

Mattaritchi: Im just a ghost!Remember? You killed me

Me: Ok thats the end Bye Bye

Mattaritchi: WHY DIDNT YOU FEED ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hatched my P1 and am enjoying this version so far, although I think the icons are inconveniently placed.

I have a male Marutchi named Xanther, who is currently asleep.

So cute I'm so glad of your tamas "daniinthetardis" mine though has still his parent...Grrr...Xou XOU Lucky!

I hatched my TWO V4.5's and one is a boy (named VAL) and the other is a girl named (TINA)

for a spin off of VALenTINe's day!!

I will breed them later when they are old enough! YAY!

Here they are (I also modified the Tama shells)

tumblr_mi7xqoX7R91rvnkq5o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily I didn't have to join late because my P's showed up at my mom's house yesterday. :) So happy. I haven't learned all the stuff about it and from what I've seen there's not a guide or anything. I started it up hoping that it would be a girl because there are so many cute girls and I got a boy. Here's the unpacking that I did.
130213_0003_zps42cee774.jpg

And after I put the batteries in there was the egg, shaking back and forth.

130213_0004_zps8ec52580.jpg

And then the egg hatched and it was a cute little boy puffball. :)

130213_0006_zps458ea844.jpg

Later on he evolved into the cute little turtle guy and I painted him pink, because it's Valentine's day. :)

130214_0000_zps5ee0cd60.jpg
So far he's gone from the charisma trait to the style and now I've got him at the intelligence trait for now. Which is what I want because I'm going for the Cosmotchi teen. :)

I must apologize for the quality of my photos, they are from my phone which has a really bad camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don;t need to apologize! There are so good and I'm happy for your cute tama!!I'm really sorry that I'm being so late but Lucky DOESN'T leave...I hope he will go back to tama planet the soonest possible!

Quick Update: Aqua grew into a Maskitchi

Me: YOUR A MASKITCHI ALREADY

Aqua: What's a maskitchi?

Me:puts face in Palms

Aqua: What's the matter? Did I eat a potato

Me: Ok! You need to go to Mr. Turtlepedia

Aqua: Who's Mr.Tur- Ohhhhhhhhh the guy who raises my Potato points

Me: Are you ever gonna get a job

Aqua: What's a-

Me: SHUT UP

Aqua: I did a poop Teeheehee

Me: Ok I'm going to school, you stay in my bag

Aqua: FEED ME A COW

Me: URGHHH

Well sorry for not posting, on my Tama-Go I got a girl who is now a little Hoshitchi! ^W^

Hey guys I got Cosmotchi on my P's. He's so cute, I'll post pictures later. I've been playing a lot with the PC with him so hopefully I'll get a Rightchi. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back