Vampire Knight RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuki jumped when Kaname suddenly placed his hand on her shoulder, feeling obliged to lift her own blood-soaked hand to cover it. She kept her eyes down, letting her hair fall over the bite mark as though it would be hidden from Kaname. Keeping silent, she thought, seemed like the best option, because Kaname wouldn't like the answer to his question. Although he already knw it, Yuki confirming it wouldn't be the most sensible idea. She glanced up when Zero spoke up, peering through her fringe at the Bloody Rose gun that was pointed in her direction for the second time in a day.

The gun didn't appear to phase Kaname in the slightest, though the fact that the gun was also somewhat pointed in Yuki's direction p****d him off to no end. Still, he wasn't going to give Zero the satisfaction of seeing his calm façade slip at this point. His emotions were only reserved for the one who deserved his protection and affection.

"Is that necessary? Do you always have to hide behind that thing, Kiryu?" he asked somewhat mockingly, using Zero's last name.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Not saying another word, he lifted up the gun as he continued to glare at Kaname, swinging the large metal gun at Kaname as it crashed into his face, causing the male to stumble back from Yuki. Aiming the gun back at Kaname, his index finger pushed down on the trigger as a loud bang rang through the area, rustling the leaves of the trees as birds fled from them. As soon as the gun gave out a loud bang, a bullet quickly flew out of the tip of the gun, soaring towards Kaname as it burrowed through his shoulder, digging itself in the tree behind Kaname. As the bullet exited Kaname's shoulder, blood began to gush from the newly made gunshot wound onto the green grass below their feet*

The hit stunned the pureblood more than anything as he stumbled back and tried to regain his footing and ignore the irritating ache spreading throughout his face. There was no time to see if much or any damage had been done to his face as the shot echoed throughout the area, and in Kaname's head; it took him a few seconds to realise that the bullet had ripped through his shoulder and now hot blood was quickly exiting the wound. His hand quickly felt both sides of his shoulder to make sure the bullet had exited, covering his hand in blood. His initial shock disappeared at the sight of the blood, and he quickly lunged forwards towards Zero, grabbing him by his neck and throwing him down onto the grass, no longer keeping the façade up. How could he when he had to protect Yuki from coming to any harm?

123nhb.jpg

*He stumbled backwards as Kaname lunged at him, falling down on the grass with a thump. He gasped out as Kaname's hand gripping his throat tightly, closing off his airway. As he choked for air, he lifted his hand up, pressing the gun into Kaname's face, hoping that the Pureblood would release him, knowing that the gun in loaded and ready to blow his face off*

Yuki stood with her head bowed, squeezing her eyes shut and clenching her fists. Her only knowledge of what was happening came from the various gasps, and the sweet, strong scent of blood. Before she could prevent it, a few tears leaked out of the corners of her eyes and dripped onto the grass. After taking a shuddering breath, she looked up at the two males on the floor. "You shouldn't be fighting each other." The thought of each hurting the other make more tears stream down her face and she simply stood there, closing her eyes tightly again.

Kaname was about to retaliate by grabbing the gun and probably getting his face shot off, but he stopped and stepped away from Zero as Yuki spoke. He couldn't hurt his dear fiancée; it pained him to see the tears falling down her smooth, pale cheeks. Facing her, his hand instinctively reached up to gently brush away a tear from her delicate face. He put one hand on her head and the other around her torso, pulling her smaller frame into his in a hug in an attempt to comfort her. Protecting her physically was easy, but mentally? That was a completely different story. His hand was absent-mindedly rubbing up and down her spine, while his head was buried in her sweet smelling hair, his remaining hand stroking a stray, dark lock of it.

*As soon as Kaname released his throat, he let out a loud gasp as he inhaled a lung-full of air causing him to cough. Pushing himself up from the ground, he rose to his feet as he stumbled a little, feeling a bit light headed from Kaname squeezing the air out of his lungs. Looking at the two entangled in each other's embrace, he felt a sharp pain hit his heart, making him cringe in pain interanally. That should've been him hugging her, him showing his love for her, not this Pure Blood bastard. He knew it couldn't be helped, fighting Kaname would get him nowhere with Yuki since her heart belongs to Kaname's despite what she said about a part of her heart being his. Tucking the Bloody Rose gun in his pocket, he turned away from them as he began to walk away, not wanting to see them together anymore.*

When she was pulled into the embrace, Yuki pressed her face into the fabric covering Kaname's chest, cheeks still damp and tears beginning to make Kaname's jacket wet. She whimpered slightly, burying her face deeper, and started to cling to his clothes much like she had done with Zero mere minutes ago. Zero... With another small noise, Yuki peeled herself away from Kaname, tugging herself out of his arms and letting her own arms fall. She turned away from her brother, instead facing the male currently walking away. She took a few hurried steps forward to catch up, then reached out and caught his arm. "Don't go."

zero11.jpg

*He stopped as soon as the female grabbed onto his arm, his head turned slightly as he glared at her from the corner of his eyes, his violet eyes darkening slightly as rage burned within them. "Don't....touch...me..." he growled in a low tone as he yanked his arm out of the female's grasp, turning his head away as he began to walk again. He didn't want anything to do with Yuki anymore, she already broke his heart. Now she's being all affectionate to Kaname in front of him, it's like pouring salt on an open wound. He was just tired of it....just so tired. He just wanted to kill them, right then and there.*

Yuki let her hand drop to her side, staring blankly after Zero. After a few seconds she stumbled forwards, running a few steps and falling into Zero's back. She wrapped her arms around him tightly from behind, digging her heels into the ground like a small child and burying her face into his back. "You c-can't leave me. I won't let you. I won't let you go." She tightened her grip, almost crushing Zero in the embrace by now.

*He stopped in his tracks as his eyes widened from the sudden embrace from the female. His eyes softened as he lifted a hand up, placing it onto one of her hands that gripped his clothing as she hugged him. "Yuki, you have to let me go... Your life is with Kaname and only Kaname. There's no place for me... I'm sorry..." he replied, his voice low and soft. Dropping his hand from her own, he pulled out of her embrace, turning his body towards her till he was facing her. He stared into her eyes, noticing a hint of sadness swirling inside her dark brown eyes. Letting out a sigh, he lifted his hand up to her cheek as he cupped it, stroking her skin softly with his thumb. "How can I get you to understand that I'm not the one for you...?" he whispered.*

"I won't let you go," Yuuki repeated in a whisper, closing her eyes and letting tears fall again. "You can't leave me." She looked up, eyes still swimming with tears, and reached up to grip the front of Zero's jacket. "I told you that I'd give you something to live for. I c-can't do that if you run away from me!" She stamped her foot childishly, tightening her grip on the fabric, and dissolved into tears once more.

*He sighed heavily as he watched the tears one again fall from her eyes, wiping them away with his thumb as he shook his head. "I have nothing to live for. I lost you to Kaname and...there's no way I have have you back." he whispered back, "Letting me go makes it less painful for you and me Yuuki.". Pulling his hand from her cheek, he pulled from her grasp, looking behind her at Kaname for a moment before turning away, as he once again began to walk away, hoping that he would just vanish into nothing and become nothing more than just a memory*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back