Vanessa Hudgens

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk, ive never seen HSM, so, but ever since that naked picture of her thing, i dont really care for her.

Her singing is really fantastic. Her acting is OK though. But, I'm not much of a fan of her.

^ Cool. I used to be a HUGE fan of her, until the whole scandal thing. That made me lose respect for her.

She's not that talented in my opinion. There are way more talented people in this world, but if you like her, that's okay with me. I think she should stop singing though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are worse singers, but her acting isn't that great.
I don't like her at all.  I used to think she was alright but I've lost my respect.  She should know that she's a role model for lot's of young kids and set a good example.
I agree with that. She used to be my role model. But...I'm not looking up to her anymore. It sucks to live in a world with crazy people like this. (No offence to anyone)

Last edited by a moderator:
well I am a fan and I think she has an amazing and unique vioce...she should actually do more of the slower songs

I'm not like a huge fan but I think she has some talent

I agree with that. She used to be my role model. But...I'm not looking up to her anymore. It sucks to live in a world with crazy people like this. (No offence to anyone)
agreed! i sort of liked her before...she was growing on me and then BAM scandal!

She is a good singer/actress, but her decision-making skills aren't the best. x.x

Does ditto mean you think the same as her? ;)
I used to like her a lot but now she's lost my respect too. :p What kind of crazy person would post their naked pics on the internet? She's still a REALLY good singer though. She's an ok actress.
Yes. Ditto means Same here! I know! Who would even TAKE a picture of themself naked?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :)

Latest posts

Back