Vannesa's Mysterious Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip978

Reaction score
In my mind I'm somewhere in Forget-Me-Not Vall
Vannesa tore the packaging off of her new lavender flowers tamagotchi connexion V4. Finally she could connect with all of her friends' tamagotchi at school! Finally she would be just like them! Vannesa carefully read every word of the instructions, and then finally pulled out the red and white tab. She set the time, the date, and her birthday. Then she waited for the egg to hatch. Beep! Beep! Beep! Vannesa stared down at the screen, hoping her first tamagotchi would be a girl. And it was! But... that wasn't a baby, was it? thought Vannesa. She typed www.tamagotchi.com into her computer and checked the list of characters. She had been right! It wasn't a baby! "Ich-a-got-chi," Vannesa sounded out. "Ichago means strawberry! But she's a teenager!" A small, high voice responded to Vannesa's excliamation. "Of course I am, don't you know ANYTHING?" Vannesa stood up with a jolt. Her tamagotchi was talking ?

To be continued....

Latest posts

Back