Variety Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaluvz

Reaction score
This hatch is for any tamagotchi (P1, P2, versions 1-6, tamago, colors, osutchis, mesutchis, ect) starting today. This hatch will be for any tamagotchis hatching today to the 5th. I will be posting about three tamagotchis (2 v4s, 1 v6) and will post about another one later on today (another v6). I started this on short notice, but it goes on for a couple more days, right? Please post until your tamagotchi dies, or has left for tamatown.

I will start~

Camo v4

Tyler; Child; Pochitchi

Training; (* )

intelligence; 19

beauty; 0

kindness; 6

gen; 1

Not many updates with him...

Shooting Star v4

Levi; Child; Pochitchi

Training; (* )

intelligence; 2

beauty; 5

kindness; 14

gen; 1

While I was posting this, Levi got mail! The king gotchi gave him 900 points!

Headphones v6

Donut; Child; Kuchitamatchi (D=)

stress; 34 (yikes!)

tone; 339

rhythm; 317

original; 337

genre; hip hop

gen; 3rd

A couple of notes~ Tyler and Levi are twins, since they were hatched at the exact same time. Also,the other v6's parents havent left yet, and I will post again when they do.

.::HATCH DAY TWO::.

Hmm... still no takers? The hatch is for tamagotchis born yesterday, today, or ones that will be born tomorrow. Also, if you have a music star with the parents and everything, then count the date of birth as the first day you get the baby, not the actual day it hatched.

Ok (this is looking a bit like a log now) Here is the Camo v4

(Who is on pause to catch up to his twin whose battery popped out and was stunted)

Info same as the above post probably

Blue v4

Levi is doing well~

intelligence= 4

beauty=20

kindness=24

training= (** )

Black v6

Donut is doing very well and turned into Kikitchi today!

Here are his stats

tone= 435

rhythm= 420

original= 440

and he isn't very happy right now, so I'll play a bit of sing a song with him

The Pink flames v6's parents didn't leave last night (is long story), so their baby boy will be mine tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back