Vegetarianism

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o. o ...I've seen so many of these types of topics. T.T"

Err anyway...

No I'm against vegetarianism.

I like meat and I shall devour it.

It's a part of the simple food chain.

Animals eat other animals...We eat animals...Sometimes animals eat us.

Blah blah blah.

I have been vegan for many years, and according to my doctor, I have no health issues. I donate plasma on a regular basis, and have always passed the pre-donation iron test.

I love that, Huntr. Its epic.
I want to taste horse. Shark is amazing.
Funny enough, this quote reminded me of this food chain thing we had to make back in grade 6.

We had to cut out pictures of animals or plants from magazines then glue them onto paper making various food chains. I think we had to do like 3-5 of them.

Anyway one of the food chains I made was:

grass--being eaten by horse--being eaten by french man wearing a beret and curly mustache!

I know what you're thinking by now WTF?! XD What can I say? I got the crappy magazines!

The classmates at my table thought I was going to get a bad mark for that food chain but the teacher found humour in it and gave me a perfect 10/10 lmao.

Anyway I am omnivore as I go omnomnom...that and that's naturally what humans are. The distinction with the human species from other animals though is our ability to choose what we eat and have reasons why.

I'm not. My parents say meat is too important. So I just avoid:

Fish, Pork, Hamburger, Balogna, Ham, Turkey, and most chicken. So that pretty much rules it all out. I like chicken as long as: it's not "rubbery", it doesn't have white stuff on it (I like my chicken very light tan), I'm 100% sure it's chicken. (I usually think it's turkey.)

I'm a kindof veget. because vegetarians I know:

1) Don't eat/drink: Milk, Cheese, Eggs, and anything else that came out of an animal.

2) Don't eat ANY meat, period.

But I eat Cheese, I drink Milk, and stuff like that BESIDES eggs. Because it's not harming an animal. Like cows HAVE to be milked. And cheese come from milk.

But I would LOVE to become a vegetarian fully. BESIDES the milk and cheese thing. And MAYBE eat a little piece of chicken once a month. My parents would just freak out if I did, though. But when I move out of the house, I'm going vegetarian fully. WITH eating/drinking milk and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back