Version 3 Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried them yet, just got them off of tamatown.com.
Yes i was wondering if you got them there as i have been on tamatown on a game called

" ring toss "

Wait..... .....What.....

.....YOU MEAN THERE'S A VERSION 3 TAMAGOTCHI AND NO ONE TOLD ME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there are V3s because how do you think people got pictures of them...how come i have 5....( i used to have 6)

Ill tell you guys a little secret :) , it gives codes by the "username" so if you name is bob, the same code will not work for james, unless its a mastercode that is universal B) just to let you guys know why most of the codes dont work.

I got the codes off the ring toss, the crane game, and the mall. I got my Tama on ebay

Sorry to burt you're bubble, but none of these worked. Either that, or I did it wrong. :angry:
It's not that the codes are wrong it's that depending on what his/her username is wouldn't work on yours...

as in: Say his username was ZACK and yours was BOB then his passwords would only work for ZACK (his/her username) So it wouldn't at all work o yours

understand?

hi i am new and i donated 2510 points to the king and i still dont have the code tp get to the king so will you tell me how to get it? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The misunderstanding here is that V3's (toys r us in Michigan had them and sold out already) have BOTH passwords that you get from TamaTown.com that only work with your V3 AND Secret Codes that I think will be universal. In Ver.3 instructions, it gives you the first secret code for free. It is ABBAACBA. It gave me a birthday cake.

When I use the passwords from TamaTown my Tama gets it and plays or eats it right then. It doesn't store it as an item for later use. Still a baby so that is all the info. we have right now.

hi i am new and i donated 2510 points to the king and i still dont have the code tp get to the king so will you tell me how to get it? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found out you need a total amount of more than 5000 points to get a password. I exactly had 5000 but nothing happened. Then I donated 100 points and got the password for the ring. The instruction is talking about 12000 and 30000 too, so this are the next to limits I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back