Version 3 connection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acey

Reaction score
If you go to present mode with a v3 tamagotchi, you will every once ina while experience the following: looking out your tama's window, looking at it's garden, or playing video games.

-acey and older brother

mines do sometimes... but my tama won't connect it says : error list full or something like that...

when it says item list full you have to use on of your items and make it dissapear

its couse you dont have enough room on your item list to accept a present same with the shop you cant buy items if your item list is full :D

mines do sometimes... but my tama won't connect it says : error list full or something like that...
That's because your list of items would be full, so you could not receive any more.

I would also like to add that another scene of the present mode is looking at the night sky.

i do not get it.
If you have a v3, when you connect with another v3, and you press connect, you will have 3 options: Game, Present, or Visit. If you and the other v3 Tamagotchi both choose "Present," when one Tamagotchi jumps to the other's screen, they will look at a randomly chosen scene, and the visiting Tamagotchi gives a gift.

:D how do you connect?
If you have two v3s, they can connect with each other (or if your friend has a v3). Use the A button (the one on the left) to move the "shaded part" to the 5th icon on the Tamagotchis, which looks like a heart. That is how you connect. (It should be done on both of them.) After you do this, pick v3. Then you will be confronted with the connection options, "Game," "Present," and "Visit." If you both pick "Present," then you should get exactly what is described above and on acey's post.

I KNOW ISNT IT COOL :D

that your tamagothi dose something with another i now why they do that

because if there best friends

ps right back

im a girl see ya

If you go to present mode with a v3 tamagotchi, you will every once ina while experience the following: looking out your tama's window, looking at it's garden, or playing video games.
-acey and older brother
That's all? Oh no no, that's not all. There's one more. Sometimes when you do present, they are outside looking at the stars in the night sky. It's really cute! I did it after 8:00pm though. Once when I did present, that's what happened to mine. Unfortunately, right after that, when I got the present, I got poo... :furawatchi: :eek: :lol:

Tamagotchi v3: Green with purple flowers

Username: PANDA

Name: Aly

Stage: Baby

Training: 0 training bars

Generation: First Generation

:mellow: how do you connect?
[SIZE=14pt]You connect by using button "a" to scrolling to the heart.Then you press "b" then if its av3 select v3 or if its a different version others. If your connecting with a v3 you can choose to play a game,give each other prezzies or visit.[/SIZE]

Hope this helps

XciaraX

-acey and older brother
I don't get it :angry:

My tama v.3 fell in love with my freinds but then she lost her tama v.3

MY TAMA V.3'S PICTURE ISN'T ON THIS SITE! IT'S GREEN WITH SMALL PINKY RED FLOWERS! :nyatchi:

That happens at teenage or above- the tamas go on dates, then give presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back