Version 3 tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapuppy13

Reaction score
Hey plls

I think the V3 tamagotchi's should have 1) a colour sceen like the colour pikachu.

2) They should be able to talk and maybe in another language so u can learn their language and teach them ours.( Imagan a tama that would ask for diffaent things + u trying to work out wat it wants 2 do!!!)

3) They should be able to do diffaent things with u like goin' 2 skol + Doin' homework wif u witch u will probaly have 2 check anyway!!!!

4) a different character each time!!! (it would neva get borin' but you might like a particular characta and cant get it angain :( )

~_~: Tat ould be kool!!!!

~*-*~: YEAH!!!!!

*cough* Don't mean to interrupt or be mean but I had already made a topic before tamapuppy13 and lolli... I didnt have the intentipon of copying anyone but there are probably topics of added features in suggestions. To view it look in suggestions. Topic starter, Spiffy. (This is not an advertisement of my topic but evidence). Don't mean to be mean. :)

I did sorry I have never seen any of them... Where are they I would like to see them.

Oh and can someone please close this I didn't mean to afend anyone.....

[SIZE=14pt] :( sorry[/SIZE] :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

I really am....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back