Version 3 Tips

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaggie-Chan

Reaction score
You can try these out. I've tried them personally and they work perfectly.

Games:

Get Game: If the poo is in the bag/bucket already, you can move onto it.

Bump Game: Feed your Tama until it is 70-79 pounds. If it's more than 70-79 pounds, you won't have the better chance of winning.

Flag Game: Keep an eye out for the imitaion flags and the colour of flags that go on the opposite side. If the white is on the black side, you still need to press the white flag button. The imitaion flags are shorter. Somtimes you will need to have faster reflexes while pressing the correct buttons while getting onto higher rounds.

Heading Game: Always stay in the middle after a heading because if the ball comes down from the opposite side, you can loose very easily.

Memory Game: Click the correct buttons as shown on your Tama screen. They'll be little arrows.

Sprint Game: Click any buttons to go faster than your opponent when your opponent is ahead of you.

Mating Tamas: Before both your Tamas are adults, connect them until they are good friends, 4 happy faces. When they are adults, connect them a few times until they are in relationship, 4 hearts. Connect them again tomorrow and they will marry and have a baby.

*Note* Either one of your Tamas have to be a boy. The other must be a girl too. One also must be older than the other Tama.

Connections:

V3 with V3. You can choose visit, games or presents.

Visiting: Your Tama and the other Tama can sit together and sing, tell secrets and sometimes play ball!

Games: You get 30gp each game you connect with and win.

Presents: You give presents to your other Tama.

V2 with V3.

V2-Select Version 1.

V3-Select Others.

Connected choices are randomly picked.

I'll add more later when I get some more information. Good luck. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mating Tamas: Before both your Tamas are adults, connect them until they are good friends, 4 happy faces. When they are adults, connect them a few times until they are in relationship, 4 hearts. Connect them again tomorrow and they will marry and have a baby.

*Note* Either one of your Tamas have to be a boy. The other must be a girl too. One also must be older than the other Tama.
thanx, but how much older does your tama have to be?♥♥♥♥ :)

thanks...i was always wondering why I would lose flag because I did the imitation flags!!!!

at leats one of the adults has to be one year older than the other for them to mate, and one has to be male and one has to be female. I am trying to mate my V3 mametchi and my V2 rabitchi, come and see my tamagotchi log if you want to see what happens, it's in my signature!

thanks...i was always wondering why I would lose flag because I did the imitation flags!!!!
n.n

Last edited by a moderator:
<_< a tip is to go into tamagotchi town and ye'll get heaps of passwords and cheats[COLOR=purple]

once the pencil made my v3 draw a dock it was so cute (the duck and tama)and it made my v2 write 1+1=2

thankyou lots.... I didn't know that one had to be older, it's weird. :D :( ;) :(

actually you don't get 30 points from winning each game on v3. the more you play the more the number goes up. the most is 300 and if you get perfect it doubles the score

Thats great, Thank you.

I was wondering about mating because I have a 5 year old girl and I just hatched a baby boy earlier today.

Ive been connecting them a lot and they're already at 4 faces each.

On another note, I raised my girls weight to 98lbs and she hasnt lost a game of Bump so far since.

Lets see how long her luck lasts.

actoually, you wont always get 30 points for a game on the v3 connecting. it depends on how many items you each have.

hope i helped

You can try these out. I've tried them personally and they work perfectly.Games:

Get Game: If the poo is in the bag/bucket already, you can move onto it.

Bump Game: Feed your Tama until it is 70-79 pounds. If it's more than 70-79 pounds, you won't have the better chance of winning.

Flag Game: Keep an eye out for the imitaion flags and the colour of flags that go on the opposite side. If the white is on the black side, you still need to press the white flag button. The imitaion flags are shorter. Somtimes you will need to have faster reflexes while pressing the correct buttons while getting onto higher rounds.

Heading Game: Always stay in the middle after a heading because if the ball comes down from the opposite side, you can loose very easily.

Memory Game: Click the correct buttons as shown on your Tama screen. They'll be little arrows.

Sprint Game: Click any buttons to go faster than your opponent when your opponent is ahead of you.

Connections:

V3 with V3. You can choose visit, games or presents.

Visiting: Your Tama and the other Tama can sit together and sing, tell secrets and sometimes play ball!

Games: You get 30gp each game you connect with and win.

Presents: You give presents to your other Tama.

V2 with V3.

V2-Select Version 1.

V3-Select Others.

Connected choices are randomly picked.

I'll add more later when I get some more information. Good luck. :wub:
For the bump game, you can be more than 79 lbs. i works if you're weight is in the 70's-99lbs i usually win the first few games when my tama is 99 lbs.

and to get married, my tamas were the same age (6 yrs)

and for games on v3 when you connect, you can win 60 pts. if your tama gets the game perfet (example: when your tama bulis the blocks, s/he builds them straight w/o a block out of place.)

just clearing stuff up.

-starr747 :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back