Version 3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it on a website(i 4got which one) that said Bandai were making a tamagotchi version 3! I dont think its true but I just wondered if anyone here knew...?

A colour screen would be awesome! Especially some nice coloured background :lol: In Japan they are going to reease a new keitai with different characters and red pixels instead of black, so this might be the beginning of full colours, let's hope so!

A colour screen would be awesome! Especially some nice coloured background :lol: In Japan they are going to reease a new keitai with different characters and red pixels instead of black, so this might be the beginning of full colours, let's hope so!
Yes, red pixels is a start. I get bored with black.

JC

It would be awesome to make v3s. But I think Tamagotchi Minis are coming out before v3s.

-Twirly :D

a version 3!! o my god!! wicked!! does anyone know when their coming out!! i just have to get one! :D

i need a tamagothi versoin 3!! and the colour screen that is totally cool! does anyone know the site where they found this info!!

if any one finds out the site can they ether send it to me or rite it on this mesage bord thanks! :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :D :wacko: :wacko: :wub: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the "What do you think V3's should Have?" forum, there are HEAPS of cool ideas. If we're right and Admin works at Bandai, maybe s/he will make v3's the best yet!

theres going to be a version 4 but i dont think there will be a version5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back