version 4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchi11

Reaction score
I saw the 4.5 on eBay, and it said nothing about cd rom with it. does it come with it or not? I know it has new features like new jobs and stuff, but i thought it could go on the computer with you

The CD-ROM seems only to be included with the PC Pack. The CD-ROM has "bonus" material and most likely also includes the software needed to go along with the Tree Microphone. You can access Tamatown with just your V4.5. The microphone lets you command your Tamagotchi to get mail and do other features, because your current Tamagotchi will appear on your desktop.

I believe regular Tamagotchi V4.5 packages will include just the Tamagotchi.

The user Takatchi took a picture of the V4.5 PC Pack (American version I think). I could see that the PC Pack had a Tree Microphone, a globe design shell (think of an atlas), 4 little figurines and the CD. I think the mousepad was hiding somewhere I couldn't see it.

It sounds awesome!!!!!! I'm definately getting the PC pack!!! Do you think the PC pack has different designs besides a globe? maybe like the puzzling pieces? I have my eye on that one. :p oh, and I have one more question, too. If you get a PC pack, I know you can use it on the tama that came with the PC pack, but if you buy another V4.5, and it's not another PC pack, can you use it with your microphone and computer and stuff? Or not? I hope so.

kuchipatchiluver ;) :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back