Version 4...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dzidzia123

Reaction score
There's a rumor in my school that version 4s are coming out soon... everyones saying that it can hook up to the computer... just a rumor though. Dont you ppl wish that version 1s were still sold?

There's a rumor in my school that version 4s are coming out soon... everyones saying that it can hook up to the computer... just a rumor though. Dont you ppl wish that version 1s were still sold?
Version 3.0 hooks up to the computer or so I've heard from my friend.

They are selling out already so you may be the owner of one eventually :ph34r:

Version Three can get to the internet.. And the V3 has just been released. It will be a while before the V4 will be released, if it ever is. :ph34r:

People say that there are version 4 tamas but they are just normal version 3's.

*tama star*

Already a V4? Wow. Sounds like the best one since it can go on the computer.

At my school they think v4's come out on Friday but I think they are crazy! v3's just came out!LOL

of course there will be version 4's

if version 3 is so advanced, why shouldn't they make version 4's

tamagotchis are obviously going to get more advanced, and it'll become really cool!

i won't be surprised if there's going to be a version 10!

Version 3.0 hooks up to the computer or so I've heard from my friend.
They are selling out already so you may be the owner of one eventually :puroperatchi:
well i have one and they don't hook up to the computer & V4's are not even made yet so don't keep ur hopes up too much . . .

Are u humans kidding! The just came out with v3 this month, they are not going to be releasing a v4 for a while. If they do I hope it's like the en-tamas they just released in Japan!

Version Three can get to the internet.. And the V3 has just been released. It will be a while before the V4 will be released, if it ever is. :puroperatchi:
V3s can not get to the internet. they can only get passowrds from the internet. They can not actually get there though. Hope this helped!

Glad I could help,

~Rose~

There are a couple of explanations for this:

a) They mixed up V3 with V4.

:wacko: They counted the originals from 1996 as "V1".

c)They have seen a version of Tamagotchi Connection they don't recognize, so they called it V4.

d)There are actually prototype images and descriptions for Tamagotchi V4.

There can't be Version 4 because they just made Version 3 and It has to sell for at least 9 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back