Version 9 TAMAGOTCHI!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alright,I went to Ebay,and you won't believe what I saw!IT was a Version 9 Tamagotchi!Ho

• WTF!A Version 9!You gotta be kidding me!Frauds!SCUMBAGS!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!I know it's real!I just know it!

• ARGGH!This has gone far enough we have to do someting!!!!!!

• OOOOO!Cool,V.9!!I am buying one!!!!!!!!!LOLERS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're out in Japan. They have v10's out in Japan, so I doubt it's a fake.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

my friend went to Japan and got a v5 she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ticked she got the v5 and not a touchscreen v10. she is a loser :D

OMG tamagotchi v9!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THOSE KIND OF PEEPS THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *destroys a town of blocks* sorry got a little over my head. i know how to make new peeps not buy em

I've Got A Plan All We Have To Do Is I'll Email Bandai One Ove You Has To Help Me Then Whos Up For IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i took the gun off the wall and i fired 2 warning shots :) ;) into jd's head B) :p ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A seller on ebay, JD is known for selling fake tamagotchis

I have a pic.It is pink, and on the bottom of the fake it says well I cant really read it but

I know it says toys.It is a fake tama touch screen.

Watch out for JD.This post if needed can be moved to tama warnings.

Hope I helped those of you which didnt know.

Signed,

TamaPrincess23 :)

no, currently anything above version 3 is fake in america and europe...o you said hong kong....but it would be entama and stuf wouldnt it?bandaia should definately take legal action....
Actually, since this was posted not in 2007, there is now a v4, but nothing over!!!

And my friend bought one!! It was too late to cancel.

EDIT:THERE IS A V4.5 BUT NOTHING OVER!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw version 8 on ebay and my aunt was going to japan so I asked her to get one for me. B)

couple of days later I get a postcards saying their fake!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) ;) :D :p

My friend has a pic, but wont give me the URL# Her Name is GotchiGirl123

she says her mom wont let her.Maybe my mom can email her mom and she

can give my mom the URL. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back