Version Three

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCore

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Arg! These people in my class keep claiming that there are Version Three's out. They are called Twin Tamagotchi's. I told them those are Australlian Friends Packs but they won't believe me. They don't even believe me when I said there are Tamagotchi Angel's or Mini's. They're so uninformed it's annoying! ARG!

-Darkcore

Wait a second.....You said that your friends thought twin packs of tamagotchis were ver3s, right? i have a pic in my magazine that i read-they were version 2's. ill see if i can get a picture of it if you want. :rolleyes:

acutualy, i think there might be a v3...... if there really is, i heard the screen is in colour now.

acutualy, i think there might be a v3...... if there really is, i heard the screen is in colour now.
There is no such thing as a V3. There is a Akai which many people are saying are V3s, but no they are not. The Akai has red pixels and talks to you. I think you can get them on e-bay but not very easily. There are very few and are over or about $60.00.

Well, if they think those are V3, let them buy them and find out the hard way. :blink:

Akai is not a V3. Robotchi is right but they don't talk. There are only 2 talking tamagotchi type virtual pets I know of. They are older ones though. :lol:

I remember the first time I had my "Talkin Gotchi" going.

:ph34r: Scared the crap out of me!!! :huh: I really didn't expect it to talk.

Well, if they think those are V3, let them buy them and find out the hard way. :blink:  

Akai is not a V3. Robotchi is right but they don't talk. <_<

There are only 2 talking tamagotchi type virtual pets I know of. They are older ones though. :lol:

:ph34r: Scared the crap out of me!!! :huh: I really didn't expect it to talk.
Dont sware! Hehe. :lol:

Yeah, I think thats kind of silly.

And talking tamagotchis....

Thats OuT oF tHiS wOrLd amazing!

Its so amazing what people can do these days, and those! :lol:

Well, if they think those are V3, let them buy them and find out the hard way. :pochitchi:  

Akai is not a V3. Robotchi is right but they don't talk. ;)

There are only 2 talking tamagotchi type virtual pets I know of. They are older ones though. :pochitchi:

:eek: Scared the crap out of me!!! :pochitchi: I really didn't expect it to talk.
Oh really! They don't talk to you! Sorry about giving the wrong info! Everyone has told me they talk to you! Guess i better get m facts straight! :pochitchi:

Wow... My friends are like that too... they dont think there is a DS game... I gave here the link to the offical website and an EBay auction but she said "HELLO.. thats a FAKE!" but it will be her loss when i get mine and she wants to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back