Version Threes New Characters Are Mostly OsuMesu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KouhiiTenshi

Reaction score
Looking at the awesome v3, I have made a discovery!

Like I (silently) predicted, there are OsuMesu character in v3s. But it was not in babies like I thought. It was in most of the toddler, teen and adults. To name a few, Mohitamatchi (toddler), Obatchi (teen), and Bunbuntchi (adult). Actually, there are no Mesu characters in v3. Only Osu.

So, those "new" characters are actually for the most part P1/P2 characters and Osu ones.

Decide yourself weather this is good or bad. (For me, It's pretty good, though I would have liked new charas, but I LOVE OsuMesu charas.)

Laterz~!

:furawatchi:

Like I (silently) predicted, there are OsuMesu character in v3s. But it was not in babies like I thought. It was in most of the toddler, teen and adults. To name a few, Mohitamatchi (toddler), Obatchi (teen), and Bunbuntchi (adult). Actually, there are no Mesu characters in v3. Only Osu.

So, those "new" characters are actually for the most part P1/P2 characters and Osu ones.

Decide yourself weather this is good or bad. (For me, It's pretty good, though I would have liked new charas, but I LOVE OsuMesu charas.)

Laterz~!

:lol:
Well, it kinda makes sense.

The V2 had Porpelletchi, well now it has its Osu char, batabatchi (why they called it patapatchi-i dont know) and the other one from UFOtchi, the rocket lookalike guy (cant remmebr its anme).

What makes me happy is that all the toddlers are new, so there is no chance of getting old characfters. :D

Now I just need to buy one. :D :p

Laterz~!

:lol:
Nice discovery!

Are you flippin' serious?

:puroperatchi:

GIVE ME SCREENSHOTS OR SOMETHING!!!!

Are you flippin' serious?
:puroperatchi:

GIVE ME SCREENSHOTS OR SOMETHING!!!!
yeah, thats what i would like to. please pm them 2 me.

anyway, whats osumosu whatevr its called? i cant wait 4 the v3 to be on the shlelves. im dieing of anticipation! i need a chart. otherwise, i have no idea whatg ur talking about.

Thankies! :marumimitchi:

Alimania

Yeah, I thought that was kind of nice actually. I miss some of those characters. I first saw those after I debugged a V3

I took pictures of all the characters! :puroperatchi: Not all of those are playable. Just 52 of them. :marumimitchi:

I don't mind the characters coming back. I don't see myself dragging out an Osu/Mesu pair any time soon anyway.

anyway, whats osumosu whatevr its called
Mesutchi (female) and Osutchi (male) are the original mating Tamagotchi from Japan, made back in 1997. Many of the characters from both pets are being recycled and reused for v2 and v3 Tamagotchi pets. It's wonderful to see such familiar faces again...although the animations are horrible for some *coughPyonchitchicough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back