Versions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTamaCandy

Reaction score
Can you please tell me every version in the USA. Also include a brief description about each one. Thanks.

Oh yeah. Just so you know, I know that there are tons of topics about my topic: Versions? but I need a description. So don't go screaming at me saying that there are other topics that are just like this one.

If you go to the reference section, you can see the instruction manuals that were made for each Tama. Look around, and you'll see! :)

Violetchilluvr3

I'll start from the V1 (There is going to be more but it's from a long time).

V1: It has some characters that are the original (Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Kuchipatchi, etc.....) The adult is affected by the care.

V2: It has more characters some are even characters you can't see now. They are affected by care.

V3: Again, it has more characters. They are affected by the way you care. You can go to tamatown!

V4: Something new. It has skill points, which affects the adult. You can go to school, work. You can go to tamatown!

V4.5: New characters, same as above. V5: Something new. You get to raise 3 tamas at once! They are affected by training and bondship. You can go to tamatown!

V5.5: New characters, same as above.

V6(Music Star): Something new. You raise a music star and you can go to school, practice, work. Try to get awards.

V7(Tama-go): The newest one so far. Something new. It has a new house. You can get more NEW characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back