Very Handy Tip!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Okay!

If your tama suddenly starts dying (when they fall down stuff) VERY quickly get a pen or something sharm and reset them.

Then press download..

and WOHLAH! you have your tama back!

:D

lets hope you never have to use this cheat :[

~ :D Tamagirl

I don't think that thats a real cheat. Because you can get those same instructions from that paper you get with your tama. :huh: :D :D B) ;) B)

I don't think that thats a real cheat. Because you can get those same instructions from that paper you get with your tama. :D :D :D :D :) :D
But on the instructions it doesn't say when to reset it.

Nice tip 4 ppl that don't know that.

Yeah, that's a great tip. It was posted before this section was gone. It's really helpful. :D

Good Tip

Good Thing I've NEVER Have used it...

My tamagotchis were on generation 28 but the batteries ran out (since I put the batteries the same day ;) )Well My dad put the batteries and let the eggs!

i wasn't in the house that moment but any way just starting again :(

=D im so glad that my tips doing good!

when it was posted ages ago before,that was me,i remeber doing it around middle last year. i just felt i had to post it for newer members, :ichigotchi:

Okay!If your tama suddenly starts dying (when they fall down stuff) VERY quickly get a pen or something sharm and reset them.

Then press download..

:)

~ :ichigotchi: Tamagirl
hey where di dyou get thids i dea cause i made a topic just like it a while ago??????????

It was a good tip but thats hard to do in that littel time

Pink gal,please take care in your typeing,it was really hard to read

anyway,i found it out by my self..

mine was dieing [first time too] and i just got so scared that i shuved a pencil in the back and pressed download,then i got my tama Bob back.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't work. i tried it. Heres what happens: Your tama begs at the bottom of the screen, then falls to the floor. the screen goes black for a minute, then your fallen tamagotchi floats up and out of the screen. the angel comes down. No matter when you press the reset, the download comes up as an angel.

It doesn't work. i tried it. Heres what happens: Your tama begs at the bottom of the screen, then falls to the floor. the screen goes black for a minute, then your fallen tamagotchi floats up and out of the screen. the angel comes down. No matter when you press the reset, the download comes up as an angel.
That`s the tricky part.If your tama`s already an angel, it`s to late. You have to do it before it dies. :angry: <_<

Okay!If your tama suddenly starts dying (when they fall down stuff) VERY quickly get a pen or something sharm and reset them.

Then press download..

:eek:

~ :hitodetchi: Tamagirl
dats not really a cheat itz just if ur battery dies and u just do that 2 keep playing from whateva tama u had but dat happened 2 me and all my treats changed! :wub:

Then press download..

:ph34r:

~ :ph34r: Tamagirl
You can even do that when when u change ur batteries for ur tamas. :D

hey where di dyou get thids i dea cause i made a topic just like it a while ago??????????
I dont know why she would steal the tip. . . I'm sure she heard it from someone who read your post.

my tama has died two times already in just 3 days. i thought it wouldn't die until a little bit longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D <_< :D :( :(

you have to take good care of it and make sure to feed it and play with it and clean up it's little digital poops just like a real pet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back