VERY IMPORTANT READ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StewiesBestFriend

Reaction score
THIS IS THE RECALLED PET FOOD FOR DOGS AND CAT IF YOU ARE USING THESE PET FOODS STOP NOW AND GET BETTER FOOD FOR YOU LITTLE ANIMAL(S)THESE PET FOODS CAN MAKE YOUR LITTLE FUZZIE DIE AT A YOUNG AGE HERE IS THE LIST (dog first cat second)

Recalled Dog Product Information

Recall Information 1-866-895-2708

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets

Authority

Award

Best Choice

Big Bet

Big Red

Bloom

Cadillac

Companion

Demoulas Market Basket

Eukanuba

Food Lion

Giant Companion

Great Choice

Hannaford

Hill Country Fare

Hy-Vee

Iams

Laura Lynn

Loving Meals

Meijers Main Choice

Mighty Dog Pouch

Mixables

Nutriplan

Nutro Max

Nutro Natural Choice

Nutro Ultra

Nutro

Ol'Roy Canada

Ol'Roy US

Paws

Pet Essentials

Pet Pride - Good n Meaty

Presidents Choice

Price Chopper

Priority Canada

Priority US

Publix

Roche Brothers

Save-A-Lot

Schnucks

Shep Dog

Springsfield Prize

Sprout

Stater Brothers

Stop & Shop Companion

Tops Companion

Wegmans Bruiser

Weis Total Pet

Western Family US

White Rose

Winn Dixie

Your Pet

Recalled Cat Product Information

Authority

Best Choice

Companion

Compliments

Demoulas Market Basket

Eukanuba

Fine Feline Cat

Food Lion

Foodtown

Giant Companion

Hannaford

Hill Country Fare

Hy-Vee

Iams

Laura Lynn

Li'l Red

Loving Meals

Meijer's Main Choice

Nutriplan

Nutro Max Gourmet Classics

Nutro Natural Choice

Paws

Pet Pride

Presidents Choice

Price Chopper

Priority US

Save-A-Lot

Schnucks

Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans

Sophistacat

Special Kitty Canada

Special Kitty US

Springfield Prize

Sprout

Stop & Shop Companion

Tops Companion

Wegmans

Weis Total Pet

Western Family US

White Rose

Winn Dixie

thats all of them remeber if you are using these get new food that is better for your pets my like entire family uses canidae(sp?) for our dogs and last a while like 13ish they make a cat version of it too i think its felidae but idk

*edit: While I would normally just post a reply to this, there have already been so many replies to this topic that mine would be overlooked before people ran off in a panic. The recall is for certain types of these pet food brands. Only "cuts and gravy" style pet food in cans and pouches are being recalled. Pate-style canned food from these companies is safe, as is all dry (kibble-style) pet food. Here is a link that might help: https://www.menufoods.com/recall/Press_Recall_03162007.htm *

Last edited by a moderator:
we use canidae so my little shiba inu is a.o.k.

Thank you for informing people! My mom read about that a couple days ago, and we got worried because my dog eats Iams. We bought the bag of food about six months ago though, so she should be okay. We got her some nice new food from the store, and the foods weren't on the list.

THIS IS THE RECALLED PET FOOD FOR DOGS AND CAT IF YOU ARE USING THESE PET FOODS STOP NOW AND GET BETTER FOOD FOR YOU LITTLE ANIMAL(S)THESE PET FOODS CAN MAKE YOUR LITTLE FUZZIE DIE AT A YOUNG AGE HERE IS THE LIST (dog first cat second)

Recalled Dog Product Information

Authority

Award

Best Choice

Big Bet

Big Red

Bloom

Cadillac

Companion

Demoulas Market Basket

Eukanuba

Food Lion

Giant Companion

Great Choice

Hannaford

Hill Country Fare

Hy-Vee

Iams

Laura Lynn

Loving Meals

Meijers Main Choice

Mighty Dog Pouch

Mixables

Nutriplan

Nutro Max

Nutro Natural Choice

Nutro Ultra

Nutro

Ol'Roy Canada

Ol'Roy US

Paws

Pet Essentials

Pet Pride - Good n Meaty

Presidents Choice

Price Chopper

Priority Canada

Priority US

Publix

Roche Brothers

Save-A-Lot

Schnucks

Shep Dog

Springsfield Prize

Sprout

Stater Brothers

Stop & Shop Companion

Tops Companion

Wegmans Bruiser

Weis Total Pet

Western Family US

White Rose

Winn Dixie

Your Pet

Recalled Cat Product Information

Authority

Best Choice

Companion

Compliments

Demoulas Market Basket

Eukanuba

Fine Feline Cat

Food Lion

Foodtown

Giant Companion

Hannaford

Hill Country Fare

Hy-Vee

Iams

Laura Lynn

Li'l Red

Loving Meals

Meijer's Main Choice

Nutriplan

Nutro Max Gourmet Classics

Nutro Natural Choice

Paws

Pet Pride

Presidents Choice

Price Chopper

Priority US

Save-A-Lot

Schnucks

Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans

Sophistacat

Special Kitty Canada

Special Kitty US

Springfield Prize

Sprout

Stop & Shop Companion

Tops Companion

Wegmans

Weis Total Pet

Western Family US

White Rose

Winn Dixie

thats all of them remeber if you are using these get new food that is better for your pets my like entire family uses canidae(sp?) for our dogs and last a while like 13ish they make a cat version of it too i think its felidae but idk
O.O Holy SH--

My kitty has been eating Iams food since he was a baby!

I'm going to print this out right away!

This is valuable information - thanks for posting. I don't think my kitties are eating bad food...

*runs to check*

Shoot. They do have some of the bad stuff. D: I'll have to inform my father in the morning. Again, thanks for posting.

Sorry, but I don't think that's true. My cat Sammy is 14 years old, and she's been eating some of that stuff all her life. My other cat Blitzen is nearly 4 and he also eats that. Sorry, I just don't believe that's true

PS> I think you've copy and pasted all that. I don't think you could type all that in one go! :huh: >

we use canidae so my little shiba inu is a.o.k.
Seconded. My mom doesn't buy any of those brands since they've expensive lol. No name brands are the win in this case :huh:

It still sucks people had to lose their pets though. The main company who makes all that stuff better find out what's doing all this damage QUICK, because the longer they take to fart around the more animals who die and the more pet owners who will be suing their butt off. Mind you the company in question to the deaths of pets around north america is Menu foods. Heard that on the radio, so I'm not sure if all that info is correct.

It's not like they don't have the money to use, that big chain has millions of dollars, they could go faster if they wanted to in the investigation.

Well I was going to get a puppy for my bday and my momy said so but she seems to have changed her mind because of what her stupid co-workers told her! SKREW THAT! *angry* *sad*

Sorry, but I don't think that's true. My cat Sammy is 14 years old, and she's been eating some of that stuff all her life. My other cat Blitzen is nearly 4 and he also eats that. Sorry, I just don't believe that's true
PS> I think you've copy and pasted all that. I don't think you could type all that in one go! :( >
There was some bad ingredients that were put in recent batches of those foods. They were causing liver problems, and making the pets die earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back