very scary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
i dont no if u have herd about it but theres this site that knows everything if u ever go to a website like that DONT ASK A QUESTION! and if they get a lot of things right like ur correct age and stuff they are demons i no of this 1 site called peteranswers.com and its scary i dont go 2 there no more.

i will explain in the next post my fingers r tired now.

It dont no anythink it says like I refuse to answer and you will pay for A wasted answer it dosent even reply

I went. It didn't do anything. You aren't supposed to put in any personal info anyway. :D It refuses to answer any od my questions anyway!

i dont no if u have herd about it but theres this site that knows everything if u ever go to a website like that DONT ASK A QUESTION! and if they get a lot of things right like ur correct age and stuff they are demons i no of this 1 site called peteranswers.com and its scary i dont go 2 there no more.i will explain in the next post my fingers r tired now.
It didn't work. I asked it "What is my last name?" and it didn't give an answer. It's just a waste of time. Your overeacting.

~Camelle⌠

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! That video is cool. I'm gonna go try it again and see if that works now.. xD

i dont no if u have herd about it but theres this site that knows everything if u ever go to a website like that DONT ASK A QUESTION! and if they get a lot of things right like ur correct age and stuff they are demons i no of this 1 site called peteranswers.com and its scary i dont go 2 there no more.i will explain in the next post my fingers r tired now.
Wow, that site is wierd, It told me to go to the bathroom, a surprise is waiting for me, and I went, and...nothing happened.

-C.M.

weird so it is fake guess my friend timmy was kind of right. but how does it know my full name? answer that!

It's merely a trick. The person who types in the answers at peteranswers.com is the person who is typing in the answers as well. Trust me, it's easy to do. I've scared my friends with it before. It is not a demon, or a "soul searcher". The answer lies within the typer and beholder.

What the person who is typing does is writes in P. and the period will show up as an "e". Then type in the answer, but the letters will come out as "Peter, please answer the following question:" When you are done answering the question, hold down the period until the whole thing is typed out. Then type in the question. So it'll look like this:

Peter, please answer the following question:

What is my name?

Tiffany

but......the typer actually types in this:

P.tiffany.........................

What is my name?

tiffany

I was freaked out the first tiem too, but I can do the trick myself now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's merely a trick. The person who types in the answers at peteranswers.com is the person who is typing in the answers as well. Trust me, it's easy to do. I've scared my friends with it before. It is not a demon, or a "soul searcher". The answer lies within the typer and beholder.
What the person who is typing does is writes in P. and the period will show up as an "e". Then type in the answer, but the letters will come out as "Peter, please answer the following question:" When you are done answering the question, hold down the period until the whole thing is typed out. Then type in the question. So it'll look like this:

Peter, please answer the following question:

What is my name?

Tiffany

but......the typer actually types in this:

P.tiffany.........................

What is my name?

tiffany

I was freaked out the first tiem too, but I can do the trick myself now.
Exactly! You explained it perfectly

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back