Very Useful Info...You Gotta See This!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya...Kitten Here! I've got some useful info ALL tama ownerz need 2 know!!

*Gotchi Point Palooza - This is as good as it gets! First change the time to 2:59

or 6:59. Then go to your item list and select your Cuckoo Clock (CBAC CABC).

Now wait for it to go off (Chime or whateva) and when it does go to the shop. Keep

repeting this process untill the shop gets: A Genie Lamp, Chest Or Fishing Pole. (This can be used to get tickets or any other thing you want) So...To get the pionts to get one of them...Play heading (400pts) or bump (1200 or 600pts). Then when you buy the item it will NORMALLY Give you more than the item costs! IT WORKS FOR ME ALL THE TIME!!!

*Secret Items - These Codes Are Very Secret And Can Be Used Multiple Times:

32479 91490

This Is Called A "!!" It really clones your tamagotchi and they dance and make music together. (Adult Use Only)

63532 83637

This Is A Pen, It does the same thing the pencil does exept you can use it over and over again. (Adult Use Only)

*Seasonal Goods - Change your tamagotchi to these dates and times and the shop will get special items!

cookie-october 14-2:59pm

noodles-may 14-2:59pm

turkey or cake-december 25-2:59pm

chocolate heart-february 14-2:59pm

christmas present-christmas-10:29pm

dancing snowman-christmas-1:59pm

dancing tree-christmas-2:59pm

yogurt-your birthday-10:00am

large parfait-your birthday-2:59pm

Thanks For reading this and I hope I helped!

~ Please post replies! ~

----------PM me if you Found this info helpfull :kusatchi: -----------------

:) :wub:
pen did not work :D

every time i try to put in a password my "A" button it won't work but any other time i press the "A" button it works HELP.
Is it debugged?

you can't enter passwords, donate, see sovineres or see your parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back