Video game scenes that made you cry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cry, but I get really sad when my dogs die on The Sims 2 Pets. Same with Club penguin. I am sad when my puffles run away. AND on Animal Crossing when my BFFFL Caroline (red squirrel) moved. I actually cried...

The end of Magic Pengel:the Quest For Color When Mono died and Zoe left.

When I killed Moltres in Pokemon:Leaf Green.

The end of Lights Camera Pants when Patrick (Sneaky Hermit) didn't steal everything.

(Lights Camera Pants) When Sandy got to be the Stunt Double instead of Patrick.

(LCP) When that Shark Dude yelled at me.

I didn't cry, but in Zelda:Wind Waker at the beginning of the game when Like leaves the island on the boat with Tetra...what a touching scene. I was all 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhh.'

i cried my eyes out in pmd

because:

you form a bond with your partner and it just so sad.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

it doesn't feel so sad at the 2nd time... :) :eek: :( :(

I've never cried while playing a video game but I do feel sad a some points.

The only time I've ever seen someone cry at a video game was my younger brother. In Sonic Adventure DX when E-102 died my brother actually started crying! I have to admit I felt pretty sad too. But I was VERY surprised to actually see him cry.

I've never cried at a video game, but I have been downhearted at some parts.In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon(both Blue/Red Rescue team and Time/Darkness) I felt downharted when I had to leave. I also felt downhearted at Pokemon MD2(Time/Darkness) three times. When Grovyle had to leave(I'll always miss him :'( ), when Manaphy left(I almost cried, he was so sweet."Gommi!") and every time I didn't recruit Darkrai. :mametchi:

Crimson Tears:

When Abel (Or is it Able?) dies when you defeat him in Sealed Zone 10. ;~;

Hack: Mutation:

When Lios says that everyone, including Kite has to be destroyed due to the coma outbreak.

Or when you first see Mia, her sound is okay, but then later it becomes messed up.

Hack: Outbreak:

When Misterl (Spelling?) tells you she's pregnant. :I

When Mephiles killed Sonic in Sonic '06. 8D I'm sad. It was the music and all, I was like "Dude, you have so totally killed Sonic off.", I never thought Sega would do that. .____.

When I finished "Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia" and it showed me all the good times I'd had on the credits. Yes, I'm that sad. -.-

But that happens most of the time on most of my Ds games...

~Skuang~

Oh yeah, and the end of Ocarina of Time.

Spoiler:

When Zelda said goodbye. D:

And then at the end just because it was sweet. <3333

When Mephiles killed Sonic in Sonic '06. 8D I'm sad. It was the music and all, I was like "Dude, you have so totally killed Sonic off.", I never thought Sega would do that. .____.

HAHAHAHA! DIE SONIC xD
Sonic dies? And whats sonic 06?(alert! Do not highlight----->And Blaze takes sonic's place?! Lol, that would be the best, (blaze unleashed anyone?)

the end of Twilight Princess is emotional for some reason ._.

And the middle of the Ocarina Of time Vol.1 manga is sad.. I don't like the bit where link kills the dragon and hyrule castle is set on fire >>

(although I found it funny when Rouru* kept pecking link! that was hilarious.)

Plus, when I was like 3 I got upset when Petey Piranah "dies" in Super Mario Sunshine.

:angry:

(I think Midna looks better as her cursed form. PIXIES xD)

*BIRDBOY xD

D: I almost cried when i got wiped from existance in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time. D: <-- Spoiler, highlight to view. (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2)

I also almost cried when all those poor little Lumas jumped inside the black hole in Super Mario Galaxy. <-- Spoiler, highlight to view. (Super Mario Galaxy)

Note: They may spoil the game endings for you. D:

Sonic dies? And whats sonic 06?(alert! Do not highlight----->And Blaze takes sonic's place?! Lol, that would be the best, (blaze unleashed anyone?)
Reponses to your questions.

1. Yes he does but...SPOILER ALERT! HIGHLIGHT OR QUOTE TO VIEW!> He get brought back to life with the chaos emeralds.<

2. "Sonic '06" is what some people call the 'remake' of Sonic the Hedgehog that was made for the xbox 360 and PS3 in 2006, to celebrate 15 years of Sonic. For a complete description, containing a lot of spoilers, Click here.

Speaking of Sonic and adding more to my previous post,I got very depressed when I came very close to beating Dark Gaia in the final boss battle on Sonic Unleashed...and then I lost my last life. Darn it.

Tama :p Phantom

A cutscene in Lunar: Silver Star Story made me cry. D:

At the end with the scene when Alex brought Luna back...For some reason, I was crying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back