View Parents/GParents REAL CHARACTER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchilove

Reaction score
If you logon to TamaTown Europe with either V4 or 4.5 go to parents/grandparents then it shows your character from

the parents list. (Note: Im not totaly sure because i had Ura Mametchi and it came up as Pyontitchi BUT i had

a Memetchi and it came up as a Memetchi. (You cannot do this without 2nd or 3rd Generation or V4. V4.5 Included)

Thanks for the tip. I've tried it too. Yes you are correct. It seems that V4.5 characters may not show up correctly.

It stinks that it is not on America TamaTown. :angry: :wacko:
Why does it stink?I go on both and they are both fine.Tamatown is american

Oh and that is because you have a mametchi on v4.5 it`s a universal (it is not called ura mametchi it is just mametchi).And i all ready made a simalar topic about is showing up as a different character it`s because you went on v4 (and therre is not a v4.5 part yet)

Kuchipatchi~candy The reason it stinks because You can't see the parents in America but you can in Europe. (In my opinion i think its a glitch that

bandai needs to work on.)

EDIT: Kuchipatchi~candy I HAD A URA M A M E T C H I! It's just so happens it comes as a universal on v4 tamatown IN EUROPE (i repeat: i had one.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back