vIloETCHI TROUBLE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madi!1

Reaction score
My tamagot violet family yesterday. And thier kids evolved. Now its viloetchi for the girl. Wah! Wah! wah! :D :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh: :huh: :Wah!: But her mommy was viloetchi for an adult!!!!!!!!! What happened? Is it that pure familys just can grow fast? If they do im getting another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay calm down. The violetchi MOM is Violethci the daughters older mom. She always waers a dress.The dad lokkslike the son except with a Hat. Thats how you tell the difference.

Second, Pure Familys' children evolve into a certain teenager and adult.which is the name of the family(Mame Family-Mametchi and Chamametchi). they do this after 1 hour. and 3rd, to keep the Violet Family , you need to raise the bondage to 100% and marry Violetchi to Sukatchi. If you dont, you'll either get the smart ot blended family, depending on who you married Violetchi to. Hope I helped

Okay calm down. The violetchi MOM is Violetchi the daughters older mom. She always waers a dress.The dad looks like the son except with a hat. Thats how you tell the difference.Second, Pure Familys' children evolve into a certain teenager and adult. Which is the name of the family (Mame Family-Mametchi and Chamametchi). They do this after 1 hour. And 3rd, to keep the Violet Family , you need to raise the bondage to 100% and marry Violetchi to Sukatchi. If you dont, you'll either get the smart ot blended family, depending on who you married Violetchi to. Hope I helped

*corrected spelling and grammar mistakes in the quote*
Also, I got a Mametchi today and if you breed with a Mame and Violet family, you will end up with a mixed family, to keep it mixed, breed with a different family each time. This is an alternative if you don't want the same family. I hope I helped you get a mixed family and that it works.

Also, I got a Mametchi today and if you breed with a Mame and Violet family, you will end up with a mixed family, to keep it mixed, breed with a different family each time. This is an alternative if you don't want the same family. I hope I helped you get a mixed family and that it works.
No. Who'd want mixed?

Okay calm down. The violetchi MOM is Violethci the daughters older mom. She always waers a dress.The dad lokkslike the son except with a Hat. Thats how you tell the difference.Second, Pure Familys' children evolve into a certain teenager and adult.which is the name of the family(Mame Family-Mametchi and Chamametchi). they do this after 1 hour. and 3rd, to keep the Violet Family , you need to raise the bondage to 100% and marry Violetchi to Sukatchi. If you dont, you'll either get the smart ot blended family, depending on who you married Violetchi to. Hope I helped
the violetchi mom is either mamamametchi if u dont have the violet family and mamavioletchi if u do

;) :furawatchi:

yes pure families does grow that fast.

bt the violettchifor the adult, is called: Mama-Violet-Tchi ( I know that because right now, my tama is also in a violet family state. lol)

so dont get confused!

pure families:

baby to adult: 1 hour

adult to marriage stage: 2 days

Mametchi - Chantochi(100%)-Pure Mame Family

Memetchi - Mumutch(100%)- Pure Meme Famiy

Kuchipatchi-Yonepatchi(100%)- Pure Kuchipa Family

Violettchi-Sukatchi(100%)-Pure Violet Family

You must own the one at the left side.

And if you are doing the marriage with two tamagotchi V5, then you need to have the both of them 100% bonding or it wont work.

Thanks for all the help Belgia person! I tried to get vilot family again I did everything right and stuff and stuff and my viloetchi married sukatchi and I got blended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back