Violetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Dawg

Reaction score
I have a Mazumatchi or sumthin the water drop kid with feet, and it's goint into the Meme family for sure. I want it to be a Violetchi. One thing though. How? Please help!

T Dawg, is your character a female? I only ask because that waterdrop toddler (I never remember the names either!) can be male or female.

If she's female, she become a teenager as either the round-head-tiny-body tama, or the one that looks like a strawberry. In either case, you don't have to have a LOT of social (flower) points, just have more social points than you do intellectual and art points. As long as you do that, your tama will grow into a Violetchi.

They're so cute! :unsure:

Here's a link to spudi's V4 growth chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 - it should help you see how tamas evolve depending on family and on gender.

If you want a Violetchi your tama has to be a girl and you will have to try to earn flower (kindness) points by choosing the Mr Canvas teacher when it moves from pre-school to the main school and by playing the FLAG game when it is a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back