visiting tama town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do we need more places 2 visit on tamatown

• don't have a V3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • getting tired of same stores & games

• don't care for tamatown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAM

Reaction score
I think we need more places 2 visit on tama town or more games and maybe even some more stores and prizes also some more movies at the theater ;)

yeah i think that also on the v4s that you pay for food and there is more stufff in the shop. yes tamatown is getting quite plain

They could cause the Matchmakers house to be acssesable so you could get passords to marry a certain tama

(Matchmakers house has the matchmaker outside and hearts come out of the chimmeny)

yeah i think that also on the v4s that you pay for food and there is more stufff in the shop.
Do you mean v3

Last edited by a moderator:
Code:
[color=blue][size=14][font=Geneva][b]  your right its boring after going round once you dont need to go again

More games at the Arcade would really be nice. But, of course, since there's only three, I guess you get to be really good at them (if not all, at least one). But then again, there's a limited amount of prizes you earn, so you'll end up with alot of the same item (such as Baseball Caps).

I think we need more places 2 visit on tama town or more games and maybe even some more stores and prizes also some more movies at the theater :p
I ttly agree! :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

They could cause the Matchmakers house to be acssesable so you could get passords to marry a certain tama(Matchmakers house has the matchmaker outside and hearts come out of the chimmeny)

Do you mean v3
that sounds cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back