Visiting your parent

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to find my grandparent on my V3 It just show me my parent and I'm on the 5th generation

And then I just went a third time to visit my parent and I got a free CD! Again, it was in my items not my souveneirs and I didn't have to pay. I don't think I'll visit the parent again until my tama has a baby. (I only went a third time because I turned into an adult and I wanted to see how the parent would react. lol. I love her still! Her name was Candy, she was a good Masktchi!! :puroperatchi:
I got the cellphone, pencil and CD. ^^

I already gave directions on visiting you parent, but if you want to visit your grandparent select "history" instead of "parent" and when you enter tamatown click on the house that says "grandparent".

Hope this helps,

spypeeps3 :rolleyes: :furawatchi:

type your tama's name at the begining when it say's PUT YOUR TAMA TOY USERNAME at the begining. and you will prob have a diff code and it will work!!!
you dont put the tamas name you put your user name in that you put in before the egg hatched. it was after you put in the time

Hi I was playing with my Tamagotchi today and I visited the parents and grandparents several times. You have to get a different password each time from your Tamagotchi. I got a mobile phone pencil and cd from parents. (beware of the cd it will blow up your boombox) I got a bicycle plant and fishing rod from grandparents. Cant wait till I'm 5th gen to get the famous picture item32!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back