Visitng parents on tama town

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverScribbles

Reaction score
Well Cael my :wacko: left last night... I was going to pause him, but I thought he was going to leave tonight. :wacko:

Anyway, I went to visit him...and it looks like you can click on the cell phone and drawer in his house, but nothing happens when I click on them. Does it do that for anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried it and when I click on the drawer, an Oniontchi comes out from behind it. But when I click on the cell phone, nothing happens. I think the only purpose of going in there is to see the parent of your Tama, and that's about it.

But i think that the parents should give your tama some presents if you visit them a lot. do that, and see what happens because the first time you visit them they give you a CD.

You may get a free gift, just click everything in the house and look for Items on the floor, if there are any click on them.

I kinda think that when you visit your parents that you can get a password so that the mom can go toyour tama and see the child but they just give you a gift....its kinda like the child doesnt see the mom at all. :wacko: (But thats just MY Opinion.)

I got a cell phone the first time I visited..maybe I'll get a CD next time!

Yeah, it is kind of sad that the baby doesn't get to visit with it's parent. But at least you still get to see your tama on the website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back