Vocaloid

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^WRONGSIR!!! Teto is an UTAUloid. I love World is Mine <3

But I love Dark Alice and Rolling Girl even more. Omg rolling girl relates to me so much.
I know that Teto is an UTAUloid, I never said she was a Vocaloid I only she she was awesome too.

Kocchi Muite Baby, Two Breaths Walking, Secret Police and Lily Lily ★ Burning Night are awesome songs too~

I like Teto the best, even though she is UTAU... I like pretty much all of them and I think Gakupo is adorable...

(Although the music video for Dancing Samurai is slightly scarring XD)

I honestly disliked Vocaloid at first, but then one day I heard Alice Human Sacrifice and actually started to enjoy it. One of my favorite songs is Saihate heavenly mix here ->

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
I even bought some of the songs on iTunes.

EEEEEK! A VOCALOID TOPIC!!!! 030

I literally was just about to make this topic. Thank goodness I checked XD

I absolutley adore the Kagamines. Miku's cool (I'm trying not to obsess over the Vocaloids my friends obsess over...I like to be different, and not be annoying. Otherwise, Miku's amazing), Gumi (who is a Megpoid DX) is pretty awesome, and...yaaaaaa.

I have some of my OLD favorite songs in my signature. Here are some new ones:

Ievan Polkka by Rin (that's actually the very first vocaloid song I ever heard, so not so new, but the one I heard was Miku's, soooo...)

Kokoro by Rin (such a sad song D:)

World is Mine by Miku

Bad Apple by Gumi

Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder by Rin and Len

Matryoshka by Miku and Gumi

Magnet by Miku and Luka (I didn't really like the Rin and Len version, it sounded to Vocaloid-y when I know it could sound more real)

Paradise of Light and Shadow by Rin and Len (such a smexi song <3 :D )

I Like You, I Love You by Rin

Last Night, Good Night by Miku

...Oh my, I just realized how many songs I put down XD

I just listened to Last Night Good Night. It's pretty :D

*EDIT: I repeated myself and I also realized: all the songs in my siggy are on my list >_> xD)

*EDIT AGAIN: Emoticons can be annoying. I took them out :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I love the Vocaloids!

LOVE 030

anyway my favriots right now im lising 2 buterfly on youre right sholder soo happy my freind showed me them

My Favroits

Miku

Dissaperance,

World is mine,

Melt,

Anger,

and more!dB

rin

I like you, i love you,

and lin

buterfly on youre right sholder

aww songs over *cliks youtube tab*