Voice your opinion about the "Contest"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well sorry. i know how you feel..i'm not bragging but i have entered lots of art contests since i started to learn how to hold a crayon. i expect to lose all the time, so that it wouldn't hurt that much if i did. and if i didn't win, i congratulate those who did, thinking maybe next time i can get it. ( ^ ^ )

when you lose, you shouldn't be angry. i'm not saying this because i'm a winner, i'm saying this because i have been a loser too.

when people lose, they don't complain like "hey! i should win!" life just has some lessons like that... i agree this thread should be closed.it doesn't help, it only makes it worse.

You're not being rude, just extremely childish. Life is not that easy, you complain and you get your way. And I know how it feels, I've lost many many times in my life but I've always congratulated the winners and shared in their happiness, it's the polite thing to do. You wouldn't want people sulking about the fact that you won would you?

Admin or someone, please close this. It's going nowhere but down. These people need to realise it's water under the bridge and they need to get over it.

u r really wierd rat star
Perhaps you would better understand what I say when you are older :(

Let's close the thread, and those of you upset about losing, perhaps it would be better if you did not enter contests where the odds are not in your favor.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's ok to complain if there's going to be a result.

we do not complain if we want something that didn't become ours.

sorry.

maybe you could understand this when you get older.

i agree to afterglw.

and to ratstar.

maybe when you mature, you could understand.

and please admin..close this thread.

that's it. not all of us here are 9, 10 or eleven. some of the members here are in their teens or even older.

there's a thing called maturity, in that stage we understand things better, we understand what's fair.

sorry sorry sorry.

i don't think this should be closed because u are all critizing i think that is rude and u should stop saying stuff like that and making admin close it because all she wanted was to see what other tamatalk members thought of what she thought was bad!

we want this to close because some people are just saying that the winners should be changed, and the winners should be THEM. that way they think it's more FAIR. how is that fair? the judging had been fair and that's final.i'm not talking anymore..sorry.

It's not OKay to complain enough to the point to ruin someone else's happiness. It was a FAIR Contest! Nothing unfair about it~! So what is the issue?! Seriously, I guess you just need to more mature/older to understand. It's a very valuable life lesson. I hope you learn it.

i agree afterglw. were not bragging or anything. everything was fair. you just need to mature to know it was fair. you just want the happiness to be yours.life isn't like that, tattling your way to get what you want. it's a lesson in life. and we have lived life longer than you do, so..maybe when you get to our age you'd understand..sorry again.

be quiet i am matur eit was a fair contest but she sgould be able to set up what ever she wants and say what ever she wants

You're the one that's not helping. You're the one that's making this situation worse. I'm not posting again, because I am not sinking to your level. xsadxsushix and Ratstar, I don't think we're going to get them to understand so we might as well just let them boil themselves in their own anger and misery.

I think we would all be doing Admin, and EVERYONE a favor by not responding to this thread anymore. Certain people will not choose to accept any point of view different from their own. At this point we are wasting bandwidth and wasting time and energy.

stop saying sorry it is getting annoying!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] :( I could say watever I want. You guys can't make me do things. I want to complain! I was mad okay? I just wanted to feel better with writting this thread and letting it all out. :) [/SIZE]

Thanx freckles101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back