Vote for the best website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
Title says all!

My vote is Club Penguin! I'm also interested in Webkinz but I don't have any -_- :p

I also HATE(when I say hate it's real hate!!!)Runescape*goes to the toilet,comes back sick*

Yesterday I tried Penguin chat,The old version of Club Penguin.It's a DISASTER!!

~The CP lover~

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw several videos about runescape,Its violent and....oh!!! o.o *banishes runescape from the internet*

RUNESCAPE LOVERS:do not kill me!! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
How fun is Club Penguin? Sheesh, I signed up before then quited for no reason.

I'd say other, but I had to really pick I'd say Neopets.

Hate Club Penguin.

Hate Penguin Chat.

Hate-Hate Webkinz.

Dislike Neopets...

And Runescape is Okay. The graphics aren't the best, but the 'violence' doesn't bother me at all. :]

I voted Club Penguin, XP.

Club Penguin and Webkinz are just ok.

I never really played Runescape, can someone supply a link?

Penguin chat is probably bad.

And you are going to say I left out Neo. Well, I doesnt deserve to be in my rating, because it sucks. Period.

The only one I really like on the list is Club Penguin... I don't go on it a lot though

Title says all!
My vote is Club Penguin! I'm also interested in Webkinz but I don't have any :( :(

I also HATE(when I say hate it's real hate!!!)Runescape*goes to the toilet,comes back sick*

Yesterday I tried Penguin chat,The old version of Club Penguin.It's a DISASTER!!

~The CP lover~
I love CP too! I use it A LOT, especially when I'm feeling lonley, or just need to relieve stress.

I go on RuneScape sometimes.

It's became quite boring and their graphics have been going down.

They really need a big update.

I voted for webkinz.

webkinz is okay i go on it alot.

club penquin is ok i get banned almost everyday for cussin on there and on the website.theres not much i can do on it.There would be more stuff i cand do but it would cost me money.no point spending cash on something i get banned on everyday.

I like runscape.I don't mind the so called "vilonce".It's fun I kill all sorts of stuff.But not the best graphics though.They can improve that.Neopets is just a website for advertising.

Everywere i look there is an advertisment.But I just ignore them.I think it has a good arcade.I never heard of penguin chat before.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU DIDN"T PUT MAPLESTORY! CUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOOOUU!

I've just tried neopets.It's cute!

But I still prefer CP.

~CP♥Lover~Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back