WaAaAa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hopscotch

Reaction score
:) I got grounded from my TV today because I didnt do my homework and my friend let me copy her my teacher found out and sent a note home now I cant use my Gamecube,DVD player,VHS player,Super nintendo for the weekend (long weekend) my Dad says I forget homework at school purposely WHO FORGETS PURPOSELY!. My Dad said if I forget 1 more time Im grounded from TV untill the SUMMER!!!! WaAaAaA

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I got grounded from my TV today because I didnt do my homework and my friend let me copy her my teacher found out and sent a note home now I cant use my Gamecube,DVD player,VHS player,Super nintendo for the weekend (long weekend) my Dad says I forget homework at school purposely WHO FORGETS PURPOSELY!. My Dad said if I forget 1 more time Im grounded from TV untill the SUMMER!!!! WaAaAaA
im sry bout that to BUT,....

isent cinda ur falt to?i mean ur the one that dident do it :eek:

NOW IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN

:p ya it is kinda true its a little my fault but my forgetfulness is from my mom

It's hard to admit it's your fault sometimes, but it's something we all have to do some time or another...

I'm really sorry about your grounding, but I guess there is only one way to fix it....

try harder to remember your homework (and don't copy other ppls...)

I hope you don't get grounded from TV until the Summer :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back