Waht`s the code on getting more tamababies?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berryangelgotchi

Reaction score
Hi! I NEED ANSWERS, PLEEEEZE!!! MY tamagotchis LEAVIN TO GO CAUSE OF HER BABY. ANYONE KNOW CODES TO GET MORE LIKE TWINS???? :rolleyes: :lol: :D :huh: :huh:

Thanxx!

Bianca. ;)

*topic moved to Help for new pet owners by JappyX*

That code is not true....some say it wokes, some says it doesent.....bandai said that the programers of tama did not make "codes" to get twins etc....

*topic moved to Help for new pet owners by JappyX*
That code is not true....some say it wokes, some says it doesent.....bandai said that the programers of tama did not make "codes" to get twins etc....
the tamagotchi angels secret charicter is twins is why they think that. i was mad when i found out its only angelgotchi! :rolleyes:

the 11th charicter down

jappyx is right bandai hasn't put any thing in although some refuse that thought and say that they may have accidentally done it but i personally don't believe in those codes.

:eek: Chris

https://www.mimitchi.com/aibochat/viewtopic...46516709c2b52e4

Read the long post by Mimitchi here. She explains the origin of this false rumor, and BanDai's response. I also agree with her that it's interesting that the rumor spawned in 1996, yet is still floating around today :eek:

Basically, don't bother trying any "codes" someone offers you, because they will not work. The only way to get twins in a Connection/Connexion/Plus is to mate two tamagotchis together. The mother will produce 2 children and keep one, and she will give the other to the father. There is no way to raise 2+ children at once on one unit.

The only code that does work is the test screen code. All the others dont. :eek: :eek:

I hope im helping!!!! :p

yea and they can easily make fake pictures i could do that in no time so dont beleive them just cause of they have pictures

Hi! I NEED ANSWERS, PLEEEEZE!!! MY tamagotchis LEAVIN TO GO CAUSE OF HER BABY. ANYONE KNOW CODES TO GET MORE LIKE TWINS???? :p   :lol:   :D   :ph34r:   :huh: Thanxx!

Bianca.  ;)
There is no such code. It is just a rumor. Sorry :D

Debugging is the best code... there is a section on pixelmood.com, but it only works for USA v1. it is so cooolll... enjoy :furawatchi: :wacko: :unsure: :ph34r: :lol: :D :jjz45:

Please, dont bump up 2 year old topics.

Anyway, Debugging isnt a code, it is an action which you manually do.

This topic should be closed.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back