Wait

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working pretty hard. I am trying really hard. I am REALLY eager!

I really want to be a Guide!

Thank you, tamagirl! You are very kind!

It is more likely you are to become a guide by posting 400 great, kind and informative posts.

It is unlikely for you to become a guide by posting 1000 poor posts.

Most of my posts were not poor.

Regards,

fur

I am working pretty hard. I am trying really hard. I am REALLY eager!I really want to be a Guide!

It is more likely you are to become a guide by posting 400 great, kind and informative posts.

Regards,

fur
I canm see that. Alot of us want to be guides!

Yeppers. Let's say...um....there was a member....with...15,00 posts but they were all spam thye wouldn't become a guide. It doesn't matter how many posts you have, as long as they aren't full of poor content, just like Pinefir said! She is making it all seem so clear.

Regards, TGD :lol:

I am working pretty hard. I am trying really hard. I am REALLY eager!I really want to be a Guide!

Regards,

fur
I can see your working pretty hard- but be honest- you have only been a member her for 2 weeks so realistically there are probably many, many, more people ahead of you in the queue and you are pretty unlikely to be made a guide so soon.

I have been a member here for just over 3 months now, and in that time,I don't recall anyone new being made a Tama-Guide. They probably have all the guides they need at the moment. I know some people here, who have been a member a lot longer than that, who have also supported the site by becoming Angelgotchis, and who also follow all the rules and be respectful, and they are probably 10X more frustrated about waiting to be asked to become a guide!

So you just have to be realistic. And every time you post that you want to become a guide , you are probably reducing your chances of becoming one.

And remember becoming a guide brings with it a lot of responsibility- and hassle. You will probably find that you will not have any time to post as you will have to spend all your time answering ridiculous PM's from members- asking how to become a guide and moaning about why they haven't been given positive Karma!

I can see your working pretty hard- but be honest- you have only been a member her for 2 weeks so realistically there are probably many, many, more people ahead of you in the queue and you are pretty unlikely to be made a guide so soon.
I have been a member here for just over 3 months now, and in that time,I don't recall anyone new being made a Tama-Guide. They probably have all the guides they need at the moment. I know some people here, who have been a member a lot longer than that, who have also supported the site by becoming Angelgotchis, and who also follow all the rules and be respectful, and they are probably 10X more frustrated about waiting to be asked to become a guide!

So you just have to be realistic. And every time you post that you want to become a guide , you are probably reducing your chances of becoming one.

And remember becoming a guide brings with it a lot of responsibility- and hassle. You will probably find that you will not have any time to post as you will have to spend all your time answering ridiculous PM's from members- asking how to become a guide and moaning about why they haven't been given positive Karma!
I see what you mean. There are many peopele ahead of others. I've been here over a month, and well, thats not very long. I've seen people from last year still on the site with many posts wanting to become one but haven't.

Tamatalk seems to be doing fine with the guides they have, and I bet when they need a new one everybody will be eager to see who it is! I guess that one small PM makes a big difference....

I have as much chance as any other member. you know why?

Kyliesmum is a tamaguide and he/she joined Jan. 10, 2006.

Kyliesmumis a guide. He/she JUST joined this year!

BTW< I have been viewing tamatalk for a loooooong time when I was a guest.

Regards,

Fur

You are welcome, $tar, and maybe you will be a guide some day!

When did Kyliesmum join?
In January. It says so by her sig.

She was made a guide on 15th April. Just before I joined.

BUT she contributed a lot of information to this site when the V3 came out at the beginning of the year, and wasn't made a guide for making 100's of posts- but for making quality posts with good information in them.

Thank you, I am! spudlike, I have as much chance as the first few thousand people. So please do not discourage me! I will never give up the chance of a TamaGuide!

Regards,

Fur
You really are.

In January. It says so by her sig. She was made a guide on 15th April. Just before I joined.

BUT she contributed a lot of information to this site when the V3 came out at the beginning of the year, and wasn't made a guide for making 100's of posts- but for making quality posts with good information in them.
I do that and I already found out the info, but thanks for looking!

*removed* is another tama place, my user is Pochitchi!

Information like that?

Regards,

fur

*edited: no advertising please*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pokemonlover in Tamazone. Pinefir, can you report people about being nice? I want to do that to you. Thanks for showing mr that website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back