Waiting...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal_Bliss

Reaction score
In my opinion...

Since the V4.5 is basicly the same as the V4, I'm just going to wait for the V5. Honestly, I think that BanDai shouldn't have made the V4.5. That way, they could have gotten started on the V5s faster.

Thanks for sharing!

-Eternal_Bliss

Actually I read in one topic that the V5 won't come anytime soon, so I guess that they made the V4.5 so that we wouldn't just be stuck with the V4.

In my opinion...Since the V4.5 is basicly the same as the V4, I'm just going to wait for the V5. Honestly, I think that BanDai shouldn't have made the V4.5. That way, they could have gotten started on the V5s faster.

Thanks for sharing!

-Eternal_Bliss
I contacted Bandai and they said that they don't even have plans for the v5 yet... : ( Personally, I think that they should make Angelgotchi or Oceangotchi Connections. That would interest me much more than a v5. Unless the v5 has something amazing added to it, like color pixels or actual PC connection, I'm not even going to bother! The 4.5 I purchased just because my other Tama was losing me! The 4.5 is MUCH better than the v4 by a long shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back